• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CD Spin Doctor experienced an error

jazzmacman

Question

Hi!

For quite some time now, I have been recording my LP's onto my G4 without any problems using CD Spin Doctor. Great little program btw!

However, I have run into a problem of sorts. I have been trying to send over a particular album of a set to iTunes and I am getting this error:

CD Spin Doctor experienced an error attempting to send tracks to iTunes. Please make sure iTunes is functioning correctly.

I have checked iTunes and it is opening correctly as I have been able to send tracks to it all weekend.

Any ideas?

p.s. I am running 10.4.6 and Toast 7 and CD Spin Doctor 3. I have run Disk Utility and Disc Warrior. Both have come up fine.

5 answers to this question

I just tried this and it worked fine on my system (10.4.6 etc). Try creating a new User and testing using the new user account. Let me know if it still doesn't work in that account.

Back in OS 10.3.x I couldn't export tracks from SpinDoctor 2 to anything but Toast. It was supposed to work to save the tracks to the hard drive but wouldn't except through Toast. When I installed OS 10.4 the problem was cured. I don't know what caused the problem but it appeared to be a conflict between SpinDoctor and something corrupt in the System. Maybe this is like the issue you're having.

Hi! I only occasionly have this problem. I started over with my original (haven't done anything with it yet) saved aiff file. Ran it thru Click Repair again and then separated and named the tracks. Went right into iTunes this time. Only thing I can think of was that perhaps iTunes didn't like the way I was naming the tracks the first time.

Anyway, it is now working allright. Maybe at the time I was having a brain freeze or something? :)

Thanks for responding! Back to my recording!

Hi!

For quite some time now, I have been recording my LP's onto my G4 without any problems using CD Spin Doctor. Great little program btw!

However, I have run into a problem of sorts. I have been trying to send over a particular album of a set to iTunes and I am getting this error:

CD Spin Doctor experienced an error attempting to send tracks to iTunes. Please make sure iTunes is functioning correctly.

I have checked iTunes and it is opening correctly as I have been able to send tracks to it all weekend.

Any ideas?

p.s. I am running 10.4.6 and Toast 7 and CD Spin Doctor 3. I have run Disk Utility and Disc Warrior. Both have come up fine.

Have same problem, I am going to try contacting thru Live Chat during business hours I see you haven't had any responses yet. I am frustrated. It was working so good and now this and now this I sent ou e-mail please keep me informed on what you find out by e-mail if possible and I will do the same thanks Toefat

Have same problem, I am going to try contacting thru Live Chat during business hours I see you haven't had any responses yet. I am frustrated. It was working so good and now this and now this I sent ou e-mail please keep me informed on what you find out by e-mail if possible and I will do the same thanks Toefat

I just tried this and it worked fine on my system (10.4.6 etc). Try creating a new User and testing using the new user account. Let me know if it still doesn't work in that account.

Back in OS 10.3.x I couldn't export tracks from SpinDoctor 2 to anything but Toast. It was supposed to work to save the tracks to the hard drive but wouldn't except through Toast. When I installed OS 10.4 the problem was cured. I don't know what caused the problem but it appeared to be a conflict between SpinDoctor and something corrupt in the System. Maybe this is like the issue you're having.

Archived