File size.

elquetzal

Question

When I downloaded Popcorn 1 from Roxio it had a file size of 135 mb. This week I downloaded Popcorn 2 from Roxio and the file size was 21.6 mb.

Would some knowledgeable member please comment on the great difference in the above file sizes.

On downloading Popcorn 2 I presumed that as it was an upgrade it would replace Popcorn 1. I now have two completely seperate applications!

Do I have two seperate applications or are they in some way integrated?

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

5 answers to this question

Thank you both for your prompt reply. I should have realized why the file was so large!! Considering that the bundled version of Discus RE is very restrictive I am surprised at the size. I am even more surprised that there is no User Manual available.

Magic Mouse has a download for an earlier Discus manual here. They are about to release a new version 4 that I've ordered. I'm also impressed with the disc labeling feature in the new version of The Print Shop.

Magic Mouse has a download for an earlier Discus manual here. They are about to release a new version 4 that I've ordered. I'm also impressed with the disc labeling feature in the new version of The Print Shop.

Tsantee. Thank you once again for the info. Much appreciated.

Your download of Popcorn 1 included the Discus RE disc labeling application and its very large art file. Don't throw those away if you choose to trash the Popcorn 1 application (which you might as well trash because you don't need it).

Your download of Popcorn 1 included the Discus RE disc labeling application and its very large art file. Don't throw those away if you choose to trash the Popcorn 1 application (which you might as well trash because you don't need it).

Thank you both for your prompt reply. I should have realized why the file was so large!! Considering that the bundled version of Discus RE is very restrictive I am surprised at the size. I am even more surprised that there is no User Manual available.

Archived