Plug & Burn Not Responding

KDL

Question

OK, I had trouble installing on an XP SP3 machine but finally worked. The USB device is reconized and get the installed and ready to use message. The program starts but when I go to Plug and Burn it "locks up". I click on the "No Menu" and the "Select Menu" stays selected as well and then nothing will work in the screen. I have to Crlt/Alt/Delete to End Task.

I have tried all I know. Uninstall/ Reinstall. I have installed all updates available. At this point much time spent with no results. Help - Thanks :blink:

1 answer to this question

OK, I had trouble installing on an XP SP3 machine but finally worked. The USB device is reconized and get the installed and ready to use message. The program starts but when I go to Plug and Burn it "locks up". I click on the "No Menu" and the "Select Menu" stays selected as well and then nothing will work in the screen. I have to Crlt/Alt/Delete to End Task.

I have tried all I know. Uninstall/ Reinstall. I have installed all updates available. At this point much time spent with no results. Help - Thanks :blink:

Before trying to fool around with Plug&Burn (IMO a poor way of creating DVDs from your VHS), why not see if you can first capture to your hard drive.

Archived