• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayer Creator 2009

Tgunz

Question

9 answers to this question

No I have not. I also can play back video from my desk or hard drive. I can not see video when playing a Blu-ray HD footage on a regular DVD. Although I can play that same DVD and it will play back on a Blu-ray player.

You need to get things fixed before you can expect everything to work!

I can play ACVHD burned on a DVD on my XP machine as well as Vista using CinePlayer.

Thanks, Guru. I am very frustrated spent countless hrs since my purchase last week. I guess I am going to take advantage of the 30 refund policy. I bought this software to burn HD footage to a regular DVD w/plug-in. I already had owned EMC 10. Thanks again.

I don't see a problem. If the AVCHD on standard DVD works in your Bluray player, then the disc has burned correctly. Getting Cineplayer to work could be as simple as reinstalling the codec pak.

As for your other issue, I think it is user error with the camcorder. Read the HC3's user manual and learn more about how the camcorder works. You can't just plug it in and expect it to work. I owned the HC7 for a few months and it worked fine with the software. I returned the HC7 because it was too picky about tape brands.

Edited by ggrussell

I, have now purchased a new computer and reloaded Creator 2009 and CinePlayer 2009 still does not display the video from a disc that I burn on a regular DVD as an AVCHD video. It will play a standard DVD with both video and audio. However, a AVCHD disc I can hear the audio but no video. What is puzzeling is that a friend of mine with Creator 2009 installed can play my videos. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Where do I find the codec for Cineplayer 5? Maybe I am missing this codec.

Edited by Tgunz

You might have stumped the panel on this one…

I assume you installed Roxio's SP3 on your new install? To check, Home app, Help – About.

I mentioned that I have done this on XP many times but I just burned and played an AVCHD on DVD project on my Vista setup and played it back on both PCs.

Best bet would be to contact Roxio on Monday and see what they can suggest.

Tgunz, please put your computer specs in your signature via "My Controls" at the top of the page. Remember to put in your OS and your video card/chip information.

Go into CinePlayer tools as set the video acceleration off; try again.

post-58-1235912664.jpg

Tgunz, please put your computer specs in your signature via "My Controls" at the top of the page. Remember to put in your OS and your video card/chip information.

Go into CinePlayer tools as set the video acceleration off; try again.

Yes, I do have SP3 installed. Please bear with me I looked and I can not seem to find Cineplayer tools to shut off the video acceleration. Is it under settings? last night I burned a 20 min video in HD and it burned with out any trouble(no errors) my computer said it is a Blu-ray and I also tried to play it back on Cineplayer and I got no picture jush sound. So I knew for sure it was a Blu-ray. (LOL) It also played on my LG Blu-ray player,that I have hooked up to my HDTV. Guru thanks for all your help and time. I would like to see the video on CP. I will try to figure out how to post my specs on my posts. I hope someone can figure out what might be wrong. Roxio support opens in the morning, But in the mean time I will keep on trying. So, Guru you never heard of this problem before? Thanks