• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ticket Closed Again

afriqueart

Question

I awoke this morning to find my trouble ticket closed again. This makes the fifth time. I've sent copies of my msinfo three times. Reinstalled Vista twice. Tried and tried to install their product after their recommended update (on the Roxio site) "broke." my originally installed product.

My system is a plain vanilla system Intel board, Intel chip, standard DVDRW, Standard bfg nvida card and plain soundblaster card. Nothing unusual, nothing tweaked, overclocked or messed with.

Customer service says they're sending me a copy of 2009.....Gratis. I don't know how this helps me install EZ Media 10.

From what I've read, 2009 is as bad as version 10.

Terrible customer service. I can't believe their solution is to close my ticket five times!

I've asked for my ticket to be escalated. I won't be surprised to find it closed again. I asked for a refund. I'm sure that will never happen!

3 answers to this question

Customer service says they're sending me a copy of 2009.....Gratis. I don't know how this helps me install EZ Media 10.

Terrible customer service. I can't believe their solution is to close my ticket five times!

No, the solution was to give you the latest software. If you are getting Creator 2009, tickets relating to EMC10 wouldn't be helpful.

I asked for a refund. I'm sure that will never happen!

No refund if you bought it from them more than 30 days ago (which you necessarily did), that's their clearly stated policy.

Edited by Syrallas