• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
jerrygref

Menu change -- what did I do?

Question

When I use Toast to burn my own DVDs, I've been using the Corporate style from the menu options.

The first DVDs I was making all had soft square frames (squares with rounded corners) as the appearance when the specific video clip was selected for play in the menu.

Recently, though, it's shifted to a harder, rigid frame with indentations at the corners (a lot like a picture frame). (Does this make any sense?)

I'm still using Corporate and don't think I've changed any other appearance options. Have I?

I'm using 7.0.2 and I believe I did do a slight upgrade from my purchased CD of Toast...would this have been a change due to the upgrade?

Not a huge problem, but I would like to go back to the softer look.

thanks...

4 answers to this question

It's an Apple bug in 10.4.6. Apple needs to fix it.

Ah, I did upgrade to 10.4.6 recently, too.

Okay, thanks for the answer. Now I know at least that it's something I didn't do differently.

Ah, I did upgrade to 10.4.6 recently, too.

Okay, thanks for the answer. Now I know at least that it's something I didn't do differently.

I've used Popcorn and Toast 7 - a lot.

Sorry I spent money on either.

Error codes, etc, pop up in these programs and and many "bad disks" and lots of noise from the G5.

Funny thing is...

After arguing with the "airhead" Indian tech support guy, I started burning everything I could through the Finder. No problems at all. Happy sailing since then. Many many disks later...

Now, it seems to me that the money and time spent on Roxio was just money and time wasted.

Really, I feel stupid for wasting the gas to go to and from the store just to buy a packaged solution.

"Learn a little, save a lot."

I've used Popcorn and Toast 7 - a lot.

Sorry I spent money on either.

Error codes, etc, pop up in these programs and and many "bad disks" and lots of noise from the G5.

Funny thing is...

After arguing with the "airhead" Indian tech support guy, I started burning everything I could through the Finder. No problems at all. Happy sailing since then. Many many disks later...

Now, it seems to me that the money and time spent on Roxio was just money and time wasted.

Really, I feel stupid for wasting the gas to go to and from the store just to buy a packaged solution.

"Learn a little, save a lot."

So you have a big chip on your shoulder? It's odd that you have had so many problems yet there are no posts here by you describing what's not working or asking for any help. Fine with me, though.