• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator Install Program Runs Every Time I Boot

wolfdog12

I have an xp sp2 box from dell that came with creator. Since I don't really burn anyhting I removed creator rather than activate it when I got the computer. Then I tried the disc that came with it, it didn't work either. Now every time I boot up it tries to run the install program. The task manager is needed to close the process as cancelling it simply results in its starting up again. I would like to know how to get this off my system.

Regards

Wolfdog

I have an xp sp2 box from dell that came with creator. Since I don't really burn anyhting I removed creator rather than activate it when I got the computer. Then I tried the disc that came with it, it didn't work either. Now every time I boot up it tries to run the install program. The task manager is needed to close the process as cancelling it simply results in its starting up again. I would like to know how to get this off my system.

Regards

Wolfdog

First try Windows Installer Clean up Utility. If that doesn't work, do a clean uninstall.