• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Safe Mode

peterdomo

Question

4 answers to this question

Peter has been trying for month to get CP installed and running.

The 2009 CinePlayer (5.0) does not show up in the Control Panel despite what some have said – including myself!

If you got one in Control Panel, it is from an older install!

You need to call Tech Support and work this through over the phone. – you have been hitting the boards for a month and got nowhere, pick up the phone.

Peter has been trying for month to get CP installed and running.

The 2009 CinePlayer (5.0) does not show up in the Control Panel despite what some have said – including myself!

If you got one in Control Panel, it is from an older install!

You need to call Tech Support and work this through over the phone. – you have been hitting the boards for a month and got nowhere, pick up the phone.

I have been in touch with Tech Support via email for some time now. Unfortunately, the time interval between suggestions is very long. (It was Tech Support that sent me to Control Panel to look for a Cineplayer entry.)

I hadn't thought to try the phone - perhaps that would work better (ie in real time).

I can always run the program on my XP partition but it bugs me when something doesn't work as it should, especially if I can't find out why.

Thanks,

Peter