VideoWave Crashes

whyme

Question

Before I take legal action against the Roxio Creator 2009 developers for various breach of contract issues, I am using this forum as well. On each occasion, barring none, when I attempt to open Creator 2009 Edit Video Advanced, (or Video Wave) it crashes. This is precisely why the program was purchased. The operating system is Windows XP. Any ideas, comments, and help would be greatly appreciated.

As a secondary question, I am now finding out that Roxio customer technical support is non-existent. Is this true?

7 answers to this question

Before I take legal action against the Roxio Creator 2009 developers for various breach of contract issues, I am using this forum as well.

Roxio has a 30 day $$$ back guarantee so you need not contact legal counsel.

As a secondary question, I am now finding out that Roxio customer technical support is non-existent. Is this true?

Here' a link to customer support, so the answer is false.

Actually customer tech support is non-existent - that is true

There is Customer Support

There is Tech Support

BUT - there ain't no such animal as 'customer tech support' :P

Well ... it does say, under Contact Customer Care:

"If you have tried these options and need to talk to an agent for product information, purchasing the software, or technical support; try our Live Chat: Click to Chat or call: 877-769-4601."

Soooo, I think a good lawyer could ... nah, we don't want anyone suing anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before I take legal action against the Roxio Creator 2009 developers for various breach of contract issues, I am using this forum as well. On each occasion, barring none, when I attempt to open Creator 2009 Edit Video Advanced, (or Video Wave) it crashes. This is precisely why the program was purchased. The operating system is Windows XP. Any ideas, comments, and help would be greatly appreciated.

That is laughable – Your very first post in the forum is a threat!

Well go for it, I would bet when Roxio stops laughing, they will be shaking in fear :lol:

Do a Clean Install and all should be well - XP

So if the threats are over ....

I'm guessing that the problem is your computer - does it meet or exceed the minimum requirements? Update your video card's drivers and also DirectX for your operating system.

Do you use a registry cleaner - that was a problem with some earlier versions. What else do you have running when you try to open VideoWave? Do you have SP2 for XP? 32 or 64 bit? Did you update Creator 2009 to SP3? Will it open from the Windows Start Programs options? ...and a 1000 other questions that you didn't yell to us about.

Archived