• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Popcorn After Install

glenn mahan

Question

I have a Mac osx 10.5.6. I installed Popcorn 3 which also had Disc Cover Assistant. Install did fine and allowed me to register. I opened the folder in the applications folder and attempted to open it. When I clicked on it the Icon showed up in my Dock for a quick second then disappeared. The icon will not stay open. Disc cover assistant works fine. Can anybody relate to this problem? Thanks for any help.

3 answers to this question

Try trashing the Popcorn plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder. Do you have any Firewire or USB video or audio devices connected? If so, disconnect them and see if that makes any difference.

I tried your method and reinstalled after that. Still the same problem. I'm still waiting to hear from Roxio. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your help.

I have a Mac osx 10.5.6. I installed Popcorn 3 which also had Disc Cover Assistant. Install did fine and allowed me to register. I opened the folder in the applications folder and attempted to open it. When I clicked on it the Icon showed up in my Dock for a quick second then disappeared. The icon will not stay open. Disc cover assistant works fine. Can anybody relate to this problem? Thanks for any help.

:lol: I went to Roxio's download site and downloaded an upgrade to my version, now it is working very well. Thanks for your help.