• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Vhs To Dvd

Ballycastle1

First of all - make sure you don't have any dulse or yellow man stuck in it :lol:

This does not install in the way most devices do (actually it installs as per the ORIGINAL USB spec which MS and others decided to ignore)

You plug the device in FIRST, then cancel the attempt by Windows to install its own drivers and then load the drivers for the device

i have Creator 9 and the instructions in the manual for the video capture usb were to download the driver from go/videousb which I did, but the computer does not recognize the device (USB 2861 Device). It should show in the box and the box is empty. Can anyone help. Thanks

Thanks for the laugh. I will make sure there's no yella man in there. Thank you

i have Creator 9 and the instructions in the manual for the video capture usb were to download the driver from go/videousb which I did, but the computer does not recognize the device (USB 2861 Device). It should show in the box and the box is empty. Can anyone help. Thanks

Thank you again. I had, I thought, installed the driver. When I started roxio I selected video-movies, then plug and burn. Selected no menue and disk drive and dvd were automatically filled in for me. then I clicked on next and that is where it is supposed to showCapture Device USB 2861 Device. Instead the box was blank. So I assume that it is not recognizing the device. Thanks again for the help

Up McQuillans

You may need to do the clean install (outlined in pinned post in the installaction section of the board)

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=41967

I presume it's Creator 2009 you have (EMC 9 is toally different)

Creator 2009 clashes with the software that comes with the gubbins - so all that is needed are the drivers and do NOT install the VHS2DVD software if Creator 2009 is installed. Also did you install SP3 for Creator 2009?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/c2009/software_updates.html

Another thing we have found - it can be very balky if plugged into a front USB port - but seems to work plugged in the back (directly and not via a hub)

McQuillans? who are they (I live just beside Sarsfields and St Pauls and about 1/2 mile from Casement :lol:)

You may need to do the clean install (outlined in pinned post in the installaction section of the board)

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=41967

I presume it's Creator 2009 you have (EMC 9 is toally different)

Creator 2009 clashes with the software that comes with the gubbins - so all that is needed are the drivers and do NOT install the VHS2DVD software if Creator 2009 is installed. Also did you install SP3 for Creator 2009?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/c2009/software_updates.html

Another thing we have found - it can be very balky if plugged into a front USB port - but seems to work plugged in the back (directly and not via a hub)

McQuillans? who are they (I live just beside Sarsfields and St Pauls and about 1/2 mile from Casement :lol:)

Yes, Creator 2009 I did install the SP3 after the download for the video capture. I have a laptop HP Pavilion Entertainment.

My nephew is the founder of Syncup is due here in about an hour and I will have him read your helpful messages. (www.syncup.com)

Thanks again.

I guess the powerhouse hurling team is either Dunloy or cushendall?