• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Audio Or Video Plays On A Burned Cd

Hitch

Question

I have a Fuji S2000 which is capable of taking short videos and voice memos.

I made a movie which includes still picture (some with sound) and short videos.

Everything works fine on Creator 2009. I can see on the storyline that everything is

there. However, when I go to cut a cd, it only carries the slideshow, but skips the

videos and the voice memos. Is my answer to get a DVD burner?

Very strange, but when cutting a cd, it will pick up and play the background theme

that you pick in Creator 2009 on t.v. with the audo and video, but plays none of my slides or videos.

Is a cd capable to carrying slides , videos and audio captions? My video card is up to date.

Hitch

2 answers to this question

I have a Fuji S2000 which is capable of taking short videos and voice memos.

I made a movie which includes still picture (some with sound) and short videos.

Everything works fine on Creator 2009. I can see on the storyline that everything is

there. However, when I go to cut a cd, it only carries the slideshow, but skips the

videos and the voice memos. Is my answer to get a DVD burner?

Very strange, but when cutting a cd, it will pick up and play the background theme

that you pick in Creator 2009 on t.v. with the audo and video, but plays none of my slides or videos.

Is a cd capable to carrying slides , videos and audio captions? My video card is up to date.

Hitch

What are you trying to create, a video on CD (called VCD which can not be played on all DVD players) or a DVD. For a DVD you of course will need a DVD burner.

You have not supplied any information on what program you are using or how you have gone about "cutting a CD", whatever that means.

What are you trying to create, a video on CD (called VCD which can not be played on all DVD players) or a DVD. For a DVD you of course will need a DVD burner.

You have not supplied any information on what program you are using or how you have gone about "cutting a CD", whatever that means.

Right now my computer only takes cd's. It's an older computer (and I am an older gal)

so I don't even know the lingo very well. I was trying to capture the video and audio on a VCD through Creator 2009 (Video Wave). It only will play the still pictures and skips the audio and videos even though I have done it correctly on Creator 2009. The storyline plays everything perfectly, but when I

"burn" (sorry about the cutting) a cd, the sound and video are lost. I have Windows XP.

I think maybe my only hope is to buy a DVD burner so I can burn a dvd and skip the VCD.

What do you think? If there would be a way to use what I have (cd's) it would be great

but I am beginning to think I need a dvd burner to do what I want to do; that is create

a show with both still pictures (containing audio narration) and short videos. I have a Fuji

S2000 camera which I love because of its capability to shoot short movies and I can

narrate (voice Memo) still pictures and the movies.

I want to send this to my grandkids!!! It's an African safari and they are dying to see it.

HELP>

Hitch