• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jeff_crpss

Popcorn Now Says Everything Is Encrypted

Question

I am using MTR 2.6.6 and have been for some time, even redownloaded it multiple times, but now popcorn is saying that everything is CSS encrypted. How can I determine if Mac the Ripper is failing or if Popcorn is having a problem.

Thank you

3 answers to this question

I am using MTR 2.6.6 and have been for some time, even redownloaded it multiple times, but now popcorn is saying that everything is CSS encrypted. How can I determine if Mac the Ripper is failing or if Popcorn is having a problem.

Thank you

You might want to try 0SEx 0.0101b. That is the name of the program. If you type that in on a Yahoo or Google search, it should take you to a site where you can download the program. It's small and it's free. I use it all the time and it works pretty well. I save it as a DVD image, which I then drag into popcorn to compress. Good luck.

Thanks, I tried the new piece of softward it it fails as soon as the DVD starts. I am running Tiger and it seems as if it is not compatible with Tiger. I tried a number of solutions in the Mac Update suggestions.