HELP NEEDED PLEASE HELP

freeway29

Question

Just got the easy media creator 8 as had 6 before and want to know if there a section when making a music cd that you can make sure that all tracks have a 2 second gap on all tracks, also how do i change a mp3 to a wav or vice versa from a songs i got in a folder not the cd. :)

14 answers to this question

Just got the easy media creator 8 as had 6 before and want to know if there a section when making a music cd that you can make sure that all tracks have a 2 second gap on all tracks, also how do i change a mp3 to a wav or vice versa from a songs i got in a folder not the cd. :)

Use Music Disc Creator to adjust your gaps and Sound Editor to convert your files. Take a look at the help and tutorials for info on using these programs.

Thanks , do you have to add a 2 second gap to all the songs manually its just im use to the 6 one where you just make sure its on track at once and its all done or has 8 got this feature to and if so where thanks . :)

With Music Disc Creator you can choose how long or short you want the gap to be as well as the fade.

post-79-1146876104.png

Not sure I understand. If you import your mp3 or wav files in Music Disc Creator, it will use the standard gap (2 sec. I think) and you don't have to do anything. If you want to leave more of a gap or make a transition, it has to be done manually.

Umm... he wants to be able to write in Track At Once mode, which adds a 2 second gap between tracks. Music Disc Creator has the grayed-out "Read Only" check box checked, which is Disc At Once mode. So, no, it won't add the two seconds he wants.

Playing with the "Transition time", it doesn't appear to allow you to "add" a gap between songs. From what I can tell, that setting is only for how much time the songs should overlap. If you have them set not to overlap, then putting a time in there doesn't seem to do anything. (I've never done anything with it before since I always burn in DAO mode.)

So, to the original poster, I think you'll need to edit each of your tracks and add two seconds of silence to the end (or beginning) of each track to get the extra two seconds you want. Track At Once mode isn't available in Music Disc Creator, at least as far as I can tell. I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Thanks for the reply so if i dont do it manually the songs will run into each other is that correct , sorry for being a pain just want to make sure thats all thanks. :)

Not sure I understand. If you import your mp3 or wav files in Music Disc Creator, it will use the standard gap (2 sec. I think) and you don't have to do anything. If you want to leave more of a gap or make a transition, it has to be done manually.

Ok great thanks for all the help would it do the same in the creator classic about the 2 second gap or only just in music disc creator, or cant you use the creator classic for making music cds.

You can't use Creator Classic to make a music CD in version 8.

Archived