Dr. Mahdlo

Sonic Cineplayer Authentication Failed (0)

I would like to uninstall the Cineplayer program as I constantly get errors and am not even able to start it due to error of the authentication failed. I want to get rid of this program only so I no longer get this error. Is that possible? I saw fixes of removing IE7 but I do not want to do that. I just do not need this program and am sick of the error. I have windows Vista as my operating system on new computer. Please help.

thanks,

Richard

I would like to uninstall the Cineplayer program as I constantly get errors and am not even able to start it due to error of the authentication failed. I want to get rid of this program only so I no longer get this error. Is that possible? I saw fixes of removing IE7 but I do not want to do that. I just do not need this program and am sick of the error. I have windows Vista as my operating system on new computer. Please help.

thanks,

Richard

What version of the software are you running? I don't think you can remove CinePlayer in any of the versions of the software.

What version of the software are you running? I don't think you can remove CinePlayer in any of the versions of the software.

I am running version 7.5 have you heard of problems running cineplayer with windows vista?

Thanks Richard

I am running version 7.5 have you heard of problems running cineplayer with windows vista?

Thanks Richard

CinePlayer, from EMC 9.1, 10, and 11 (2009) runs in Vista, but your EMC 7.5 isn't going to run properly in Vista, nor is it going to run properly in XP, with IE 7 or WMP 11 installed.

I don't think you can remove IE 7 from Vista, anyway, so if you want to use Vista, you will have to upgrade your EMC 7.5 to a newer version that works with Vista.

Edited by grandpabruce