• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Duch

Audio Sync Problems

Question

When I burn a movie with Toast, the sound will be slightly ahead of the movie. If I save as disk image, and reopen it with toast the sound will also be slightly ahead. The problem is I cannot open the disk image with SimplemovieX, which I use to sync any audio and video problems. Guru's know a way to save the movie 1st, so I can open it with SimplemovieX?

4 answers to this question

What kind of movie file are you starting with before going to Toast and what are you having Toast create?

I am starting with an .AVI, and I am trying to burn it to dvd.

You might try this: Choose the Video Files setting in the Toast Convert window and convert the video to DV for adjustment with SimpleMovieX. You could do this with the AVI prior to having Toast encode for video DVD. Or you can choose the Image File setting in the Convert window to access the video in the disc image and convert it to DV.

I'm presuming SimpleMovieX cannot adjust the audio sync with an MPEG2 video file. If it can you can mount the disc image, choose DVD with the top button of the Toast Media Browser and drag the title that appears to the Convert window with Video Files selected as the format. Toast will extract an MPEG 2 video from the disc image. You'll find it in the Roxio Converted Items folder.