• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
bewindo

Rebate issue

Question

It's a real shame to hoax your client who have bought honestly your product!!

4 months ago, I tought every thing was fine. I had a problem with the rebate (like MANY MANY other clients), but the roxio forum admin told me this:

Roxio_Forum_Admin wrote:

> Thanks Eric, I'll have the rebate approved in the morning. By the end of day tomorrow you will be able to view the updated and approved status at http://www.rebateshq.com

>

> - Pat

He seems honest and I tought that situation was ok.

4 months later, I'm still waiting about my *&*&*&& rebate!!!!

I have wrote to "Pat" 6 days ago and I have received NO answer!!!!!!

The rebate is just food for fish like you and me!!! :)

10 answers to this question

I have bought Toast 7 in November 2005, and 6 months later, I still not have received the rebate!!

It's not just because of the 20$! This offer is a "legal" fraud!!! All they wants is make you so much problems and make the refund so difficult to have that most of the time, people will give up, and that how they make money!!

It's a shame that a company like Roxio do this kind of marketing!!! Do they really have to do it?? Do they really think that by making their clients furious they will keep them?? :)

4 months ago, I tought every thing was fine. I had a problem with the rebate (like MANY MANY other clients), but the roxio forum admin told me this:

Unfortunately the e-mail address that you used to talk with me at that time is no longer in place, the roxio_form_admin address. This means I wouldn't have gotten your e-mail of 6 days ago. Send me the details to <removed - issue resolved) and include your phone number and rebate details, I'll contact you Monday morning.

Thanks

Why are you so negative? Just work with patatrox and you will get your rebate. They must be paying the rebate because if they didn't, there would be a lot more people complaining in this forum. There have been only a few so far out of the thousands (I am guessing) that have bought Toast7 and sent in the rebate.

Hello "bewindo"

Please update me with the information if the rebate was paid or is still outstanding. I will be more than glad to have it addressed.

I appreciate your time and patience and also regret the inconvenience.

Regards

Himanshu

I am also having problems with the rebate. I sent in my form (including a printout of the email with the CD download key clearly marked) and I rec'd a postcard and email from rebateshq that I did not provide proof of ownership. The day after I rec'd the first email (April 19) I send another copy of the email. To date (May 8), when I look on the rebatehq website it still says that I have not submitted proof of ownership. Please help. Thanks.

I am also having problems with the rebate. I sent in my form (including a printout of the email with the CD download key clearly marked) and I rec'd a postcard and email from rebateshq that I did not provide proof of ownership. The day after I rec'd the first email (April 19) I send another copy of the email. To date (May 8), when I look on the rebatehq website it still says that I have not submitted proof of ownership. Please help. Thanks.

Hello "debit72"

I will look into this and revert back to you for any more information.

Regards

Himanshu

Just want to say that the Roxio folks have straightened out my rebate problem and it looks like it's on its way.

Unfortunately the e-mail address that you used to talk with me at that time is no longer in place, the roxio_form_admin address. This means I wouldn't have gotten your e-mail of 6 days ago. Send me the details to beta_admin@roxio.com and include your phone number and rebate details, I'll contact you Monday morning.

Thanks

Companies make money with rebates because effectively, not many people are complaining!

Hello "bewindo"

Please update me with the information if the rebate was paid or is still outstanding. I will be more than glad to have it addressed.

I appreciate your time and patience and also regret the inconvenience.

Regards

Himanshu

Thanks. Well, we are the 27th of June and I still have no news of my 20$ rebate.

But I have sent an email to Patatrox at beta_admin@roxio.com and will see if something will happened.

The big difficulties I have is my bad english. I cannot speak at phone in english.

I see that you have been in contact with Himahshu. He was unable to resolve the problem? Can you send me a Personal message with the conversations you had with him. I know Himanshu and he is quite reliable so I just want to see if I can help.

Update 6/30/06 - We have confirmed the rebate is on its way via mail, closing topic.