I hate Roxio!

dthoele

Question

I give up! This program is not all it's cracked up to be. I have had nothing but problem after problem trying to make any part of it work. I want to send it back for a refund! Life is too short to put up this all the problems Roxio has added to my life.

After reading thru the forum, I do not stand alone! Roxio engineers: wake up, your customers are leaving!

Goodbye-

P.S. My friend purchased the program at the same time that I did, she too will be taking it back.

1 answer to this question

I give up! This program is not all it's cracked up to be. I have had nothing but problem after problem trying to make any part of it work. I want to send it back for a refund! Life is too short to put up this all the problems Roxio has added to my life.

After reading thru the forum, I do not stand alone! Roxio engineers: wake up, your customers are leaving!

Goodbye-

P.S. My friend purchased the program at the same time that I did, she too will be taking it back.

If you purchased it direct from Roxio/Sonic and want to return it or try to get a refund, you'll need to contact them about that, since this user forum is not a way to do that.

Archived