• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

JRChicago

Please Help: Toast 10 - Crash With Video_ts Burning W/compression And Custom

Question

Hello All, I am at wits end here. I am running Toast 10.0.1 (though had the problem also with Toast 10.0.0 and Popcorn 3.03; the problem even persists if I wipe toast from drive and just install Popcorn 3). Running month-old macbook pro 2.5ghz on Leopard, OS X fully updated. Everything was working fine, including the operation I'm trying to execute here. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. Uninstalls, reinstalls, fully cleaning all roxio from system, updating to 10.0.1 - nothing makes any difference. And it happens with any Video_TS folder DVD I try to burn, so it is nothing to do with them being corrupted.

Here's what happens: If I burn the Video_TS folder straight with no compression, it works fine, even if I take our certain videos and audio streams. Also works fine if I burn it WITH compression, but I burn the whole DVD, not removing any elements. But if I try to burn with compression AND selecting only certain elements, it crashes as soon as I start to burn it (either immediately upon clicking "burn" or several seconds into the "preparing" stage.) Also, if I try to "save as disc image" it also crashes.

It kind of seems like maybe there is some conflict with Toast and something else on my system, otherwise why would it have worked before and then stopped working, even when i wipe clean and reinstall? But the "conflict" theory struggles because nothing changed on my system between when it worked and now. I was actually burning a series of DVDs, and it stopped working in between: one worked and the next one didn't, with NO changes to the system in between. Totally mysterious.

I worked very hard to set up my DVD buring setup, and no other software package (or combination) works as well for what I need. I *really* want to find a way to get Toast/Popcorn back to working like before. Anyone who can help will be GREATLY appreciated.

17 answers to this question

I can check if this is problem occurs on either of my Macs, but that still won't resolve whether it is an issue specific to your specific Mac or that model of Mac.

=====================

I'm having a similar problem with my set-up; a Mac G4 dual 1.42 GHz PowerMac running Toast 10.0.0 and 10.0.1 and Popcorn 3.03. The difference between your account and mine is that I know I applied Apple's security patch about a month and a half ago and both Toast and Popcorn have stopped working after that. Another difference is that I can't get the apps to run for anything at all; I get a crash the minute I drag or add a video_ts folder to either app.

I've also tried clean installs of both apps, repaired disks and permissions, uninstalled, various disk utilities, etc. This is very frustrating and an additional frustration is that Roxio doesn't appear to be interested in solving this problem. I've submitted multiple crash logs and app panic logs to their Tech Support department and their tech support department keeps closing the bugs. No feedback from Roxio and no interest in additional information about the crash - very VERY frustrating.

=====================

I'm having a similar problem with my set-up; a Mac G4 dual 1.42 GHz PowerMac running Toast 10.0.0 and 10.0.1 and Popcorn 3.03. The difference between your account and mine is that I know I applied Apple's security patch about a month and a half ago and both Toast and Popcorn have stopped working after that. Another difference is that I can't get the apps to run for anything at all; I get a crash the minute I drag or add a video_ts folder to either app.

I've also tried clean installs of both apps, repaired disks and permissions, uninstalled, various disk utilities, etc. This is very frustrating and an additional frustration is that Roxio doesn't appear to be interested in solving this problem. I've submitted multiple crash logs and app panic logs to their Tech Support department and their tech support department keeps closing the bugs. No feedback from Roxio and no interest in additional information about the crash - very VERY frustrating.

Did you trash the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder? I also found one in my Root>Library>Preferences folder to trash. As a test set up a new user account and try burning with Toast from that account. Disconnect any non-essential USB and Firewire devices and see if that makes any difference.

I am not sure that these problems are related to mine, but I get crashes with Toast 10 on my Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5. I have reinstalled and reinstalled only to get the same thing. I get an error message that says: Drive reported an error--Senso Key = Illegal Request-----Sense Code = 0x24--- Invalid Field in CDB.

I then have to restart the machine by holding down the start button either on the display or processor; The DVD is ejected with nothing written on it. This is after trying to burn a video TS onto a blank DVD disk.

The Pioneer recorder will burn CDs from the Finder, therefore it seems to be working well, but it will not burn DVDs from Toast 10.

Toast 10 works fine on my Mac Powerbook Pro (Intel). Am not sure what gives here. Any suggestions?

Try quitting Toast and delete the Toast preferences (com.roxio.Toast.plist) located in the Root and User Library /Preferences folder. It's very possible that the Toast preferences have somehow become corrupted. You may also want to try emptying the "Roxio Converted items" folder located in the Toast preferences under the "Storage" tab. This issue has not been reproducible by Roxio QA.

I am having the same problem on my intel imac core 2 duo 2ghz running latest leopard. It compresses and prepares the file and when it goes to "writing lead in" I get a kernel panic and have to force shut-down the machine. I have looked all around and cannot seem to find a clear answer. Help?

I am having the same problem on my intel imac core 2 duo 2ghz running latest leopard. It compresses and prepares the file and when it goes to "writing lead in" I get a kernel panic and have to force shut-down the machine. I have looked all around and cannot seem to find a clear answer. Help?

For you and smithg I suggest two things: First, choose Save as Disc Image and then try burning the resulting .toast file to DVD using the Image File setting in the Copy window. If that doesn't work try a different brand of blank discs. Do a test with Verbatim DVDs.

For you and smithg I suggest two things: First, choose Save as Disc Image and then try burning the resulting .toast file to DVD using the Image File setting in the Copy window. If that doesn't work try a different brand of blank discs. Do a test with Verbatim DVDs.

I will try that (although I believe that I have already) but, With as much as Toast 10 pro cost, I don't feel I should have to use a "workaround." It seems to me that there is some sort of conflict with one of the latest os x updates. Roxio should be updating their software to match operating systems, and not the other way around IMHO

Hello,

I am having the same issues here

I've been receiving this error message all day today while trying to burn off some DVDs (Video_TS in compressed to fit disc mode) using Toast 10 Titanium

The drive reported an error:

Sense Key = ILLEGAL REQUEST

Sense Code = 0x24

INVALID FIELD IN CDB

It was working fine for the first three copies that I had to make (using TDK) discs and then it went haywire when I switched to Maxell Discs .. and still refused to burn when I went back to TDK. I tried Sony and Verbatims as well.

Why it would work fine for a while, then stop working and produce this error I have no idea.

Toast works fine when I go to burn a Data DVD and Music CD with no issues at all. Seems that it only "acts" up when I am trying to to burn a Video_TS folder using the "fit to disc" compression settings.

I went back through and created the disc image (.toast) and set the settings to fit to single layer disc ... it started the process then delivered an error message that my Video_TS file was corrupt (not too sure how this can be considering that it burned fine before).

I'm running Mac OS X 10.5.6 (iMac, 3.06 GHz, 2GB Ram) when this error occurs. It happens when I use the internal drive or my external Sony drive as well. (and for this reason, Apple support redirected me here, since it was happening on two different drives, so they claim it is not a Mac issue)

Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Hello,

I am having the same issues here

I've been receiving this error message all day today while trying to burn off some DVDs (Video_TS in compressed to fit disc mode) using Toast 10 Titanium

The drive reported an error:

Sense Key = ILLEGAL REQUEST

Sense Code = 0x24

INVALID FIELD IN CDB

Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Quit Toast and trash the toast plist and prefs files that are in your User>Library>Preferences folder. Also, shut down your Mac and wait several minutes before restarting. Then do another test with saving as a disc image.

Hello All, I am at wits end here. I am running Toast 10.0.1 (though had the problem also with Toast 10.0.0 and Popcorn 3.03; the problem even persists if I wipe toast from drive and just install Popcorn 3). Running month-old macbook pro 2.5ghz on Leopard, OS X fully updated. Everything was working fine, including the operation I'm trying to execute here. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. Uninstalls, reinstalls, fully cleaning all roxio from system, updating to 10.0.1 - nothing makes any difference. And it happens with any Video_TS folder DVD I try to burn, so it is nothing to do with them being corrupted.

Here's what happens: If I burn the Video_TS folder straight with no compression, it works fine, even if I take our certain videos and audio streams. Also works fine if I burn it WITH compression, but I burn the whole DVD, not removing any elements. But if I try to burn with compression AND selecting only certain elements, it crashes as soon as I start to burn it (either immediately upon clicking "burn" or several seconds into the "preparing" stage.) Also, if I try to "save as disc image" it also crashes.

It kind of seems like maybe there is some conflict with Toast and something else on my system, otherwise why would it have worked before and then stopped working, even when i wipe clean and reinstall? But the "conflict" theory struggles because nothing changed on my system between when it worked and now. I was actually burning a series of DVDs, and it stopped working in between: one worked and the next one didn't, with NO changes to the system in between. Totally mysterious.

I worked very hard to set up my DVD buring setup, and no other software package (or combination) works as well for what I need. I *really* want to find a way to get Toast/Popcorn back to working like before. Anyone who can help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Exactly the same problem. Toast 10 crashes only if I burn with compression and select certain elements of the source. No difference if I want to burn a dvd or disc image file.

Tried everything (new user, delete plist-files etc.)... always the same problem with different VIDEO_TS folders (not-copy protected source material!!!).

Running Leopard 10.5.8 on 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, Toast 10.0.2

Does anybody have an idea?

Greetings from germany

Lars

Crash Report:

Process:         Toast Titanium [333]
Path:            /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/MacOS/Toast Titanium
Identifier:      com.roxio.Toast
Version:         10.0.2 (539) (10.0.2)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [70]

Interval Since Last Report:          1568 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           1
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  79 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   1

Date/Time:       2009-08-21 20:06:31.900 +0200
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L30)
Report Version:  6
Anonymous UUID:  636F0C88-9261-49C2-9AF5-3571F3605473

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000020
Crashed Thread:  14

Thread 0:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910c8286 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910cfa7c mach_msg + 72
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x944d1e7e CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 1790
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x944d2aa8 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 88
4   com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935322ac RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 283
5   com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e5907 GetNextEventMatchingMask + 447
6   com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e560e WNEInternal + 151
7   com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e556d WaitNextEvent + 54
8   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0014eaaf CSwitchboard::GetAnEvent(EventRecord*) + 57
9   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0014ea42 CSwitchboard::ProcessEvent() + 106
10  com.roxio.Toast                   0x001564fc CApplication::Process1Event() + 34
11  com.roxio.Toast                   0x0048507e CPopcornDisc::BuildBuilder(CProgressIndicator*, CPopcornTargetSize const&, bool) + 1668
12  com.roxio.Toast                   0x0048562a CPopcornDisc::EncodeAndBuild(CProgressIndicator*) + 548
13  com.roxio.Toast                   0x000be701 CDiscWriteThread::WriteDisc(CDisc*, tWriteOptions&) + 147
14  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00129629 CImageFileRecorder::CreateDiscImage(CDisc*, CThermometerPane*, TFSSpec&, DiskImageOptions, bool) + 703
15  com.roxio.Toast                   0x003b39c2 CToastDoc::DoSaveAsImage(TFSSpec&, bool, bool) + 1148
16  com.roxio.Toast                   0x003b1d37 CToastDoc::SaveAsImageCommand(bool) + 593
17  com.roxio.Toast                   0x003b07a2 CToastDoc::DoCommand(long) + 750
18  com.roxio.Toast                   0x003b9278 CToastDoc::ProcessHICommand(HICommand&, OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*) + 618
19  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00142b6b CWindow::HandleCarbonProcessCommand(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*) + 115
20  com.roxio.Toast                   0x004fdd26 LEventHandler::EventHandlerCallback(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*) + 32
21  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350a13d DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1181
22  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350957b SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 405
23  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93525ecc SendEventToEventTarget + 52
24  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9355a1e7 SendHICommandEvent(unsigned long, HICommand const*, unsigned long, unsigned long, unsigned char, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, OpaqueEventRef**) + 411
25  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935c9822 SendHICommandToTarget + 58
26  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93640460 SendControlCommand(HIView*, unsigned long, unsigned long) + 64
27  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9357f912 HIView::NotifyControlHit(OpaqueEventRef*, short, unsigned long) + 122
28  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e97d8 HIView::ClickInternal(CGPoint const&, unsigned long, void (*)(OpaqueControlRef*, short), OpaqueEventRef*, bool) + 254
29  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935d5fb6 HIView::ClickSelf(OpaqueEventRef*) + 370
30  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93518771 HIView::EventHandler(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*) + 2391
31  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350a13d DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1181
32  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350957b SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 405
33  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93525ecc SendEventToEventTarget + 52
34  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935d35f7 HIView::Click(OpaqueEventRef*) + 329
35  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935d3459 HandleClickAsHIView(OpaqueWindowPtr*, OpaqueEventRef*) + 151
36  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935d2de9 HandleWindowClick(OpaqueWindowPtr*, Point, short, unsigned long, OpaqueEventRef*) + 505
37  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935d2bdb HandleMouseEvent(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*) + 791
38  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9358e602 StandardWindowEventHandler(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*) + 96
39  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350a13d DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 1181
40  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350957b SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 405
41  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93525ecc SendEventToEventTarget + 52
42  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935380a8 ToolboxEventDispatcherHandler(OpaqueEventHandlerCallRef*, OpaqueEventRef*, void*) + 1208
43  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350a4f6 DispatchEventToHandlers(EventTargetRec*, OpaqueEventRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 2134
44  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x9350957b SendEventToEventTargetInternal(OpaqueEventRef*, OpaqueEventTargetRef*, HandlerCallRec*) + 405
45  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93525ecc SendEventToEventTarget + 52
46  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x93592a6c ToolboxEventDispatcher + 86
47  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e5b28 GetOrPeekEvent + 399
48  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e5931 GetNextEventMatchingMask + 489
49  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e560e WNEInternal + 151
50  com.apple.HIToolbox               0x935e556d WaitNextEvent + 54
51  com.roxio.Toast                   0x0014eaaf CSwitchboard::GetAnEvent(EventRecord*) + 57
52  com.roxio.Toast                   0x0014ea42 CSwitchboard::ProcessEvent() + 106
53  com.roxio.Toast                   0x001564fc CApplication::Process1Event() + 34
54  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00154a8a CApplication::DoRun() + 144
55  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00155a3f CApplication::HandleForeignExceptions() + 21
56  com.roxio.Toast                   0x001549ed CApplication::Run() + 21
57  com.roxio.Toast                   0x000d44cc main + 70
58  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00003232 _start + 216
59  com.roxio.Toast                   0x00003159 start + 41

Thread 1:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910cf46e __semwait_signal + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9dcd pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 73
2   libGLProgrammability.dylib        0x94b1bb32 glvmDoWork + 162
3   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
4   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 2:
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x944d2aa8 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 88
4   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x968875f8 HALRunLoop::OwnThread(void*) + 160
5   com.apple.audio.CoreAudio         0x96887480 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 96
6   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
7   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x911176fa select$DARWIN_EXTSN + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 4:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910c82e6 semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910fa2af _pthread_cond_wait + 1244
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910fbb33 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a40d96 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 246
4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a40b76 TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 422
5   ...ickTimeComponents.component    0x92966aa2 ReadSchedulerThreadEntryPoint + 4724

Thread 5:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910c82e6 semaphore_timedwait_signal_trap + 10
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910fbb33 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a40d96 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 246
5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a691d8 AIOFileThread(void*) + 1056

Thread 6:
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x944d2b04 CFRunLoopRun + 84
4   com.apple.DesktopServices         0x969aae17 TSystemNotificationTask::SystemNotificationTaskProc(void*) + 123
5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a60057 PrivateMPEntryPoint + 56

Thread 7:
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x944d2b04 CFRunLoopRun + 84
4   com.apple.DesktopServices         0x969aaf90 TFSEventsNotificationTask::FSEventsNotificationTaskProc(void*) + 216
5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a60057 PrivateMPEntryPoint + 56

Thread 8:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910cf46e __semwait_signal + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9dcd pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 73
2   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a61e83 TSWaitOnCondition + 126
3   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a40d6a TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 202
4   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a61b00 MPWaitOnQueue + 208
5   com.apple.DesktopServices         0x969b5f72 TNodeSyncTask::SyncTaskProc(void*) + 84
6   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a60057 PrivateMPEntryPoint + 56
7   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
8   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 9:
5   com.apple.DesktopServices         0x969b7ebc TFolderSizeTask::FolderSizeTaskProc(void*) + 104

Thread 10:
5   com.apple.DesktopServices         0x969bd899 TPropertyTask::PropertyTaskProc(void*) + 105

Thread 11:
0   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f89c6 kevent + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
2   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 12:
3   com.apple.Foundation              0x97307dbc -[NSCondition waitUntilDate:] + 236
4   com.apple.Foundation              0x97307bd0 -[NSConditionLock lockWhenCondition:beforeDate:] + 144
5   com.apple.Foundation              0x97307b35 -[NSConditionLock lockWhenCondition:] + 69
6   com.apple.AppKit                  0x950ae6e8 -[NSUIHeartBeat _heartBeatThread:] + 753
7   com.apple.Foundation              0x972c1dfd -[NSThread main] + 45
8   com.apple.Foundation              0x972c19a4 __NSThread__main__ + 308
9   libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
10  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 13:
5   ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore    0x90a719ac TimerThread + 74

Thread 14 Crashed:
0   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0072fd19 CC_ADT::Import(unsigned char*, unsigned long, CVOBUExt*, CVOBUExt*) + 457
1   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0072bd03 CVTSI::Import(unsigned char*) + 355
2   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0072c982 CVTSI::Import(IStream*) + 290
3   com.roxio.Toast                   0x00721896 CDVD::Import(IStorage*, bool) + 454
4   com.roxio.Toast                   0x0071ab06 OpenDVD(IStorage*, void**) + 262
5   com.roxio.Toast                   0x00731ed2 CDvdTranscode::OpenDVDPath(wchar_t*, int**) + 802
6   com.roxio.Toast                   0x007154f8 CompilerDVDGlue::CompilerDVDGlue(CompilationGlue&, AnalyzerGlue&) + 152
7   com.roxio.Toast                   0x006ea095 PopcornConverter::Run(FSRef const*, long) + 501
8   com.roxio.Toast                   0x004767aa CPopcornTranscoder::Run() + 186
9   com.roxio.Toast                   0x00179317 LXThread::ThreadWrapper(LXThread*) + 185
10  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9155 _pthread_start + 321
11  libSystem.B.dylib                 0x910f9012 thread_start + 34

Thread 14 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
  eax: 0x00000000  ebx: 0x0072fb64  ecx: 0x0b8fe004  edx: 0x00000000
  edi: 0x0b8fb000  esi: 0x0b8fe000  ebp: 0xb0673af8  esp: 0xb0673ab0
   ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00010246  eip: 0x0072fd19   cs: 0x00000017
   ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x0000001f   gs: 0x00000037
  cr2: 0x00000020

Binary Images:
    0x1000 -   0x9bafeb +com.roxio.Toast 10.0.2 (539) (10.0.2) <dee54da2e1144d5d02951f6ad67f30b6> /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/MacOS/Toast Titanium
0x101f000 -  0x101fffc  com.apple.iokit.dvcomponentglue 1.9.5 (1.9.5) <0759a2500bb678c4e6fc1c4a90d17e03> /System/Library/Frameworks/DVComponentGlue.framework/Versions/A/DVComponentGlue
0x1024000 -  0x11dcfe7  com.apple.dvdplayback 5.0.7 (5070) <d1e7b0677e4d69d5340d9855548a5959> /System/Library/Frameworks/DVDPlayback.framework/Versions/A/DVDPlayback
0x1240000 -  0x1248fff +com.growl.growlframework 0.7.6 (0.7.6) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/Growl.framework/Versions/A/Growl
0x1251000 -  0x1256fff +com.mainconcept.mcmpgadec 7.4 (7.4.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcmpgadec.framework/Versions/7.4/mcmpgadec
0x1265000 -  0x1420fff +com.mainconcept.mcmpgvdec 7.6 (7.6.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcmpgvdec.framework/Versions/7.6/mcmpgvdec
0x1432000 -  0x1480fe3  com.apple.AppleVAFramework 4.1.16 (4.1.16) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0x14b2000 -  0x14e8fff  com.apple.MediaKit 9.1 (401) <36149a69962ed3101199093a6220ef74> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
0x1751000 -  0x177cffb  libcurl.4.dylib ??? (???) <54ada27deb3b4ff7043d8836264eca0d> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x2000000 -  0x21a5fef +com.mainconcept.mcmpgvout.004 7.8 (7.8.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcmpgvout.004.framework/mcmpgvout.004
0x2ba1000 -  0x2d88ff2 +com.mainconcept.mch264vout.001 7.5 (7.5.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mch264vout.001.framework/mch264vout.001
0x2dab000 -  0x2f9fff7 +com.elgato.mpegsupport EyeTV MPEG Support 1.2 (build 50) (1.2) <0a9dc100ca59982649db14ffd9245c97> /Library/QuickTime/EyeTV MPEG Support.component/Contents/MacOS/EyeTV MPEG Support
0x30ac000 -  0x31a5fe0  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework 10.5.5 (199) <221119fb6b335af96fb0e85a9403cbc5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/DiskImages
0x320b000 -  0x32d4fe5  com.apple.DiscRecording 4.0.7 (4070.4.1) <7c105f35c674aad3a476f8959d3f3ebb> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
0x333f000 -  0x3546fef  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.1.0 (474) <48a574d3b3269c8dbdc38d6f67879317> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x7838000 -  0x7845fff +AC3Enc ??? (???) <9447a6aa222bf4d6e45882ce22333f3c> /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/PlugIns/AC3Enc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AC3Enc
0x7862000 -  0x79e7fe3  GLEngine ??? (???) <3bd4729832411ff31de5bb9d97e3718d> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0x7a15000 -  0x7cf3ff1  com.apple.ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver 1.5.48 (5.4.8) <0858896931bc8cdd84f736ed21e23738> /System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver
0x7d57000 -  0x7d73ff7  GLRendererFloat ??? (???) <927b7d5ce6a7c21fdc761f6f29cdf4ee> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x8e39000 -  0x8e3cfff  com.apple.audio.AudioIPCPlugIn 1.0.6 (1.0.6) <51c811377017028f8904ad779e6a1344> /System/Library/Extensions/AudioIPCDriver.kext/Contents/Resources/AudioIPCPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AudioIPCPlugIn
0x8e42000 -  0x8e48fff  com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn 1.7.1 (1.7.1a2) <a0a4389b5ac52ab84397d2b25c9d3b9c> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0x8e4e000 -  0x9041fe3 +com.elgato.mpegsupport EyeTV MPEG Support 1.1.0 (build 48) (1.0.9) <20909069ee5758d41ad31094bb21ff4d> /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Resources/EyeTV MPEG Support.component/Contents/MacOS/EyeTV MPEG Support
0x917f000 -  0x9491fe0 +org.perian.Perian 1.1.4 (1.1.4) <577a3b050ff7fc3d322388718a00d84c> /Library/QuickTime/Perian.component/Contents/MacOS/Perian
0x9831000 -  0x9835fff  com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskLib 2.1.1 (2.1.1) <4e33bc7ace7711f53f2040589487c417> /System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SCSITaskUserClient.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SCSITaskLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SCSITaskLib
0x98f3000 -  0x98f4ff3  ATSHI.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ATSHI.dylib
0xa9b4000 -  0xa9b6ffb  com.apple.PDFImporter 1.7 (???) <490de796fe9a6b3b8a9844a1630d38e2> /System/Library/Components/PDFImporter.component/Contents/MacOS/PDFImporter
0xa9d6000 -  0xa9d6ffd  libmx.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib
0xaa03000 -  0xaa1ffe7  com.apple.QuartzComposer.ExtraPatches 2.1 (106.13) /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ExtraPatches.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ExtraPatches
0xaa31000 -  0xaa4eff7  com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 1.6.1 (42) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
0xaa66000 -  0xaa84fe3  libexpat.1.dylib ??? (???) <eff8a63a23a7d07af62b36fdb329e393> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0xad55000 -  0xad5aff3  libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib ??? (???) <3a78abc535c80f9819931b670da804a2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXCoreImage.A.dylib
0xad8e000 -  0xad9afff +net.telestream.license 1.0.1.3-GC (1.0.1.3-GC) <105e17171fcc41681295768fb28c4217> /Library/Frameworks/TSLicense.framework/Versions/A/TSLicense
0xada3000 -  0xadbdfc3  com.apple.AppleIntermediateCodec 1.2 (145) /Library/QuickTime/AppleIntermediateCodec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntermediateCodec
0xae88000 -  0xaec3fff  com.apple.QuickTimeFireWireDV.component 7.6.2 (1327) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeFireWireDV.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeFireWireDV
0xaf45000 -  0xaf98fe7  com.apple.AppleProResDecoder 2.0 (223) /System/Library/QuickTime/AppleProResDecoder.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleProResDecoder
0xafd8000 -  0xafddffb  com.apple.AppleMPEG2Codec 1.0.1 (220) /Library/QuickTime/AppleMPEG2Codec.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleMPEG2Codec
0xb066000 -  0xb07fff3  com.apple.applepixletvideo 1.2.18 (1.2d18) <386af0b779e8c148e6b6cbc7f5489d45> /System/Library/QuickTime/ApplePixletVideo.component/Contents/MacOS/ApplePixletVideo
0xb2c0000 -  0xb4b7fc2 +net.telestream.wmv.import 2.2.3.7 (2.2.3.7) <16463171cbc541aca577883c116422ee> /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Import.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Import
0xb526000 -  0xb688fe2 +net.telestream.wmv.advanced 2.2.3.7 (2.2.3.7) <33ea17448ff4499197c8279db599b913> /Library/QuickTime/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced.component/Contents/MacOS/Flip4Mac WMV Advanced
0xb6ef000 -  0xb754fef  com.apple.AppleVAH264HW.component 1.0 (1.0) <f6bca4c02af7d34f5131dacdd4fa6e41> /System/Library/QuickTime/AppleVAH264HW.component/Contents/MacOS/AppleVAH264HW
0xb8e9000 -  0xb8f3ffe  com.apple.URLMount 3.1.1 (3.1.1) <529901878c2849bede5ee2536293c9d3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/URLMount.framework/URLMount
0xbb09000 -  0xbedefe5  QuickTimeH264.scalar ??? (???) <69abf0b9133b89e4ad9171ea7b156d87> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeH264.component/Contents/Resources/QuickTimeH264.scalar
0xc179000 -  0xc346fe7  com.apple.audio.codecs.Components 1.6.6 (1.6.6) /System/Library/Components/AudioCodecs.component/Contents/MacOS/AudioCodecs
0x10000000 - 0x10252fff +DVDVideoLib.dylib ??? (???) <7d1922d5f7f88f79e9938dd5681ba051> /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/MacOS/DVDVideoLib.dylib
0x20000000 - 0x2026ffe7 +com.Sonic.AS_Storage ??? (1.0) <c11bc0c5d732f328b9301406c6d043f6> /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/AS_Storage.framework/Versions/A/AS_Storage
0x70000000 - 0x700e6ff2  com.apple.audio.units.Components 1.5.2 (1.5.2) /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2db43  dyld 97.1 (???) <458eed38a009e5658a79579e7bc26603> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90893000 - 0x90893ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34) <8f910fa65f01d401ad8d04cc933cf887> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x90894000 - 0x90920ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 291 (291) <099eba2fe584376b476f9a262f41ecf2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x90921000 - 0x909ecfff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.2 (4.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x909ed000 - 0x90a16fff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???) <1b0435164b9dc6c773d0b1f24701e554> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x90a17000 - 0x90cf1ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.11 (786.13) <9e2d85d52e5e2951aa4dd53c48ccc52f> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x90cf2000 - 0x90da2fff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.13 (6.0.13) <804bd1b3f08fb57396781f012006367c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x90da3000 - 0x90daaffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???) <d25c63378a5029648ffd4b4669be31bf> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x90dab000 - 0x90e52feb  com.apple.QD 3.11.56 (???) <a94d0f5438b730e88e5efdb233295c52> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x90e53000 - 0x90f05ffb  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???) <9d714c92872a93dd127ea8556b2c8945> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x90f36000 - 0x910c6fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore 5531 (5531.5) <3679fe16241dae6f730a39c16c04e30f> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
0x910c7000 - 0x9122eff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) <ae47ca9b1686b065f8ac4d2de09cc432> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x91274000 - 0x91274ffd  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x91275000 - 0x91299feb  libssl.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???) <8084593b773bec8f2b9614fd23c5ed73> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.7.dylib
0x9129a000 - 0x9137afff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) <7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x9137b000 - 0x913bbfff  com.apple.CoreMediaIOServicesPrivate 20.0 (20.0) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaIOServicesPrivate.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIOServicesPrivate
0x913f9000 - 0x91401fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1) <75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x91530000 - 0x91668fe7  com.apple.imageKit 1.0.2 (1.0) <00d03cf7f26e1b6023efdc4bd15dd52e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
0x91669000 - 0x9167effb  com.apple.ImageCapture 5.0.2 (5.0.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x91691000 - 0x91691ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/InstallServer
0x91692000 - 0x9169cfeb  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2) <0f2ba6e891d3761212cf5a5e6134d683> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x916ba000 - 0x916ecfff  com.apple.LDAPFramework 1.4.5 (110) <648b3ee893db8af0a5bbbe857ec0bb7d> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x916ed000 - 0x91767ff8  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.4 (245.6) <03d0585059c20cb0bde5e000438c49e1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x91768000 - 0x9185cff4  libiconv.2.dylib ??? (???) <c508c60fafca17824c0017b2e4369802> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x9185d000 - 0x91a19ff3  com.apple.QuartzComposer 2.1 (106.13) <40f034e8c8fd31c9081f5283dcf22b78> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
0x91a1a000 - 0x91db7fef  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.8 (1.5.8) <a28fa54346a9f9d5b3bef076a1ee0fcf> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x91db8000 - 0x91dc1fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24 (3.7.24) <73cf6b3c5ddf94d7ce9ae2c81c1b558c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x91dc2000 - 0x921d2fef  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x921d3000 - 0x921e9fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0) <ad0aa0252e3323d182e17f50defe56fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x921ef000 - 0x921f4fff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (85) <ea0665f57cd267609466ed8b2b20e893> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x921f5000 - 0x92205fff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1 (3.7.1) <5171726062da2bd3c6b8b58486c7777a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x92206000 - 0x92293ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.2 (???) <7a3cc24f78f93931731203854ae0d891> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x92294000 - 0x9326fff6  com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component 7.6.2 (1327) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponents
0x93270000 - 0x93288ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.6.0 (20.0) <dd60118bac9aefaf88d9ab44558f05c4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x93289000 - 0x932fbfff  com.apple.PDFKit 2.1.2 (2.1.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
0x932fc000 - 0x93303ff7  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???) <211348279493364e9920adc86484cedd> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x93304000 - 0x93304ffe  com.apple.quartzframework 1.5 (1.5) <4b8f505e32e4f2d67967a276401f9aaf> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
0x93305000 - 0x93347fef  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.2 (163) <d3a7c9720479eed8ea35703125303871> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x93348000 - 0x93430ff3  com.apple.CoreData 100.2 (186.2) <44df326fea0236718f5ed64084e82270> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x93431000 - 0x934c4ff3  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.7 (???) <a535fc4982d3acff6530ec25c402e679> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x934cb000 - 0x934e9fff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???) <b5b1527c2d99495ad5d507ab0a4ea872> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x93502000 - 0x9380afe7  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.6 (???) <eece3cb8aa0a4e6843fcc1500aca61c5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x9380b000 - 0x93953ff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.6 (2.0.6) <4febd1ccf49ae410e82d12c02ba33b68> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x93954000 - 0x939b1ffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???) <04b812dcec670daa8b7d2852ab14be60> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x939b2000 - 0x939b2ffd  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x939b3000 - 0x93aecff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???) <dd8aa51c356e79ef8cdfa341a0d69f5b> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x93af9000 - 0x93bffff7  com.apple.PubSub 1.0.4 (65.11) <ef090a992adb71fb01ddfef90754ca49> /System/Library/Frameworks/PubSub.framework/Versions/A/PubSub
0x93c00000 - 0x93f26fe2  com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.2 (1327) <3754e41d846b7948f96c9ec4c690b520> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x93f27000 - 0x93f36fff  libsasl2.2.dylib ??? (???) <bb7971ca2f609c070f87786a93d1041e> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x93f37000 - 0x94089ff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.2 (1.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x9408a000 - 0x94096fff  libbz2.1.0.dylib ??? (???) <887bb6f73d23088fe42946cd9f134876> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x94097000 - 0x94217fff  com.apple.AddressBook.framework 4.1.2 (702) <f9360f9926ccd411fdf7550b73034d17> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
0x94218000 - 0x94295fef  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x9429b000 - 0x942a0fff  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW 2.0.2 (2.0.2) <cb9b98b43ae385a0f374baabe2b71764> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
0x9436b000 - 0x9436ffff  libGIF.dylib ??? (???) <abf65b853acce7bc8419c74716be5be0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x94370000 - 0x94370ffe  com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework 1.2.0 (1.2.0) <a2b462be6c51187eddf7d097ef0e0a04> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel
0x94371000 - 0x94372ffc  libffi.dylib ??? (???) <a3b573eb950ca583290f7b2b4c486d09> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x94373000 - 0x9437efe7  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???) <9e3544fe087bb4dc760b7afe0850dd6c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x9437f000 - 0x94381ff5  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???) <7f14661d29de8cbf01334909542c0fc5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x94382000 - 0x943a1ffa  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???) <dad0ee08a8b850d679f024e090984480> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x943a2000 - 0x94429ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???) <3334ea5af7a911637413334154bb4100> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x9445f000 - 0x94592fe7  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.7 (476.19) <a332c8f45529ee26d2e9c36d0c723bad> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x94687000 - 0x946edffb  com.apple.ISSupport 1.8 (38.3) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
0x946ee000 - 0x946f5fe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???) <f53c808e87d1184c0f9df63aef53ce0b> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x946f6000 - 0x94885fe7  com.apple.CoreAUC 3.08.0 (3.08.0) <a412e535a9fb9c36ba972e5158059785> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
0x94886000 - 0x9488bfff  com.apple.backup.framework 1.0 (1.0) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x948db000 - 0x94919fff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???) <a6425aeb77f4da13212ac75df57b056d> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x9491a000 - 0x949e1ff2  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x949e2000 - 0x94ac3ff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???) <9a5d410de57c87f71e2d530a1859b897> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x94ac4000 - 0x94af3fe3  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3) <b13bfda0ad9314922ee37c0d018d7de9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x94af4000 - 0x94fc5fbe  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???) <7f18294a7bd0b6afe4319f29187fc70d> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x94fc6000 - 0x95007fe7  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???) <69bd09fcd8d8b235cee7a405290d6818> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x95008000 - 0x95806fef  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.9 (949.54) <4df5d2e2271175452103f789b4f4d8a8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x95807000 - 0x95bc5fea  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x95bc6000 - 0x95bc6fff  com.apple.Carbon 136 (136) <27d42531a2cbeb05a7f4d05a28281bd7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x95bc7000 - 0x95bebfff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???) <0a9778d6368ae668826f446878deb99b> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x95bec000 - 0x95beffff  com.apple.help 1.1 (36) <b507b08e484cb89033e9cf23062d77de> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x95bf0000 - 0x95c97fec  com.apple.CFNetwork 438.14 (438.14) <5f9ee0430b5f6319f18d9b23e777e0d2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x95c98000 - 0x95ca4ffe  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x95ca5000 - 0x95cd0fe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???) <42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x95cd1000 - 0x95cd5fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x95cd6000 - 0x95d25fff  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework 1.3.1 (170.9) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
0x95e8a000 - 0x95e8cff1  com.apple.QuickTimeH264.component 7.6.2 (1327) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeH264.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeH264
0x95e8d000 - 0x95e9afe7  com.apple.opengl 1.5.10 (1.5.10) <5a2813f80c9441170cc1ab8a3dac5038> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x95e9b000 - 0x95e9bffc  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x95f7f000 - 0x9661ffe3  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.409.3 (???) <25dceb14af3455b768f56e8765ecf3ca> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x96620000 - 0x9667cff7  com.apple.htmlrendering 68 (1.1.3) <fe87a9dede38db00e6c8949942c6bd4f> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x9667d000 - 0x966d7ff7  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.4 (???) <f0b6c1d4f40bd21505097f0255abfead> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x966d8000 - 0x966d8ffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32) <2fcc8f3bd5bbfc000b476cad8e6a3dd2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x966d9000 - 0x96790ff3  com.apple.QTKit 7.6.2 (1327) /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
0x96791000 - 0x967d0fef  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???) <5bf6b42bc5e007fcea32f6620b14cba3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x967d1000 - 0x96822ff7  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.1 (???) <ba7fd0ede540a0da08db027f87efbd60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x96823000 - 0x9684bff7  com.apple.shortcut 1.0.1 (1.0) <131202e7766e327d02d55c0f5fc44ad7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x9684c000 - 0x96869ff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework 1.3.1 (170.9) /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
0x9686a000 - 0x968e7feb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.2 (3.1.2) <782a08c44be4698597f4bbd79cac21c6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x968e8000 - 0x9698bff7  com.apple.QuickTimeImporters.component 7.6.2 (1327) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeImporters.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeImporters
0x9698c000 - 0x969a8ff3  libPng.dylib ??? (???) <9f50967afbd4384e61e68439f81db76c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x969a9000 - 0x96a33fe3  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.8 (1.4.8) <a6edef2d49ffdee3b01010b7e6edac1f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x96a34000 - 0x96aeefe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 228 (228) <bc83e97f6888673c33f86652677c09cb> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x96b62000 - 0x96b68fff  com.apple.print.framework.Print 218.0.3 (220.2) <5b7f4ef7c2df36aff9605377775781e4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x96b69000 - 0x96bc2ff7  libGLU.dylib ??? (???) <a3b9be30100a25a6cd3ad109892f52b7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x96bc3000 - 0x96bfdfe7  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x96bfe000 - 0x96bfeffd  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate 1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x96bff000 - 0x96dd0ffb  com.apple.security 5.0.5 (36371) <1f7f48b36bc90d114220cc81e4e4694f> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x96dd6000 - 0x96de6ffc  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.5 (1.6.5) <d057feb38163121ffd871c564c692804> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x96de7000 - 0x96e18ffb  com.apple.quartzfilters 1.5.0 (1.5.0) <22581f8fe9dd2cb261f97a897407ec3e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
0x96e19000 - 0x96eacfff  com.apple.ink.framework 101.3 (86) <bf3fa8927b4b8baae92381a976fd2079> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x96ec1000 - 0x96f0afef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.8 (398.26) <e4d268ea45379200f03cdc7c8bedae6f> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x96f0b000 - 0x96f0bff8  com.apple.Cocoa 6.5 (???) <e064f94d969ce25cb7de3cfb980c3249> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x96f0c000 - 0x96f43fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2) <01426a38ba44efa5d448daef8b3e9941> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x96f44000 - 0x96f50ff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x96f51000 - 0x96f53fff  com.apple.securityhi 3.0 (30817) <31baaf7ea27b41480604ffc910fe827f> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x96f54000 - 0x96fd3ff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.2 (1.2.2) <3b5f3ab6a363a4d8a2bbbf74213ab0e5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x96fd4000 - 0x9700afef  libtidy.A.dylib ??? (???) <7b9fc90dc0d50da27a24f6f84ccdd7b7> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
0x97274000 - 0x9729dfff  com.apple.CoreMediaPrivate 15.0 (15.0) /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaPrivate.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaPrivate
0x9729e000 - 0x972b6fff  com.apple.openscripting 1.2.8 (???) <572c7452d7e740e8948a5ad07a99602b> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x972b7000 - 0x97533fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.9 (677.26) <c68b3cff7864959becfc7fd1a384f925> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x97534000 - 0x97542ffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???) <5ddd8539ae2ebfd8e7cc1c57525385c7> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x97580000 - 0x9759eff3  com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework 3.5.6 (3.5.6) <daa1307737197c7757f44f16370249dc> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x9759f000 - 0x975ccfeb  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???) <b232c018ddd040ec4e2c2af632dd497f> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x975cd000 - 0x975d4fff  com.apple.agl 3.0.9 (AGL-3.0.9) <2f39c480cfcee9358a23d61b20a6aa56> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x975d5000 - 0x975e4ffe  com.apple.DSObjCWrappers.Framework 1.3 (1.3) <98f7b46a9f1a099f77e1092ef8e29c63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSObjCWrappers.framework/Versions/A/DSObjCWrappers
0xc0000000 - 0xc0004ff5 +com.mainconcept.mcmpgvout 7.8 (7.8.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcmpgvout.framework/Versions/7.8/mcmpgvout
0xc1000000 - 0xc1011ff7 +com.mainconcept.mcmpgaout 7.5 (7.5.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mcmpgaout.framework/Versions/7.5/mcmpgaout
0xcc000000 - 0xcc0edff3 +com.mainconcept.mch264dec 7.6 (7.6.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mch264dec.framework/Versions/7.6/mch264dec
0xf0000000 - 0xf0004ffd +com.mainconcept.mch264vout 7.5 (7.5.0.35568) /Applications/Toast Titanium.app/Contents/Frameworks/mch264vout.framework/Versions/7.5/mch264vout
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Edited by lars.kappelhoff@gmx.de

I'm sorry to bump this but I have the exact same issue described above- if I try to select portions of a VIDEO_TS file to put to DVD, I get an error stating that the files cannot be compressed. Has anyone found a solution?

I'm sorry to bump this but I have the exact same issue described above- if I try to select portions of a VIDEO_TS file to put to DVD, I get an error stating that the files cannot be compressed. Has anyone found a solution?

The solution is to use a version of Toast 10 prior to 10.0.7 or to use the Media Browser to extract the titles (or chapters) you want from the VIDEO_TS folder to create your new DVD. This is done by choosing DVD video as the format in the Video window. Choose DVD with the top button of the Media Browser and locate your VIDEO_TS folder (it will be automatically located if you have it on your desktop or in the Movies folder). Double-click on what appears in the browser window to see the individual titles. Double-click on a title if you want to see its chapters. Drag what you want to the main Toast window.

When Toast is done extracting you can set up the menu the way you want and either choose Save as Disc Image or burn your DVD. If you choose Save as Disc Image and it is too big to fit a single-layer disc you can use that disc image using the Image File setting in the Copy window to enable the fit-to-DVD for a single-layer disc.

First, I appreciate your quick assistance and the workaround you provided seems to have resolved the issue.

The solution is to use a version of Toast 10 prior to 10.0.7...

I stated it on another thread but I'll repeat it here- I installed Toast version 10.0 from the retail disc and received the exact same error. Do you know if Roxio intends to resolve this issue with an update?

Again, I appreciate your assistance. This is a bizarre issue and it would be great if we could get this working like it was previously.

First, I appreciate your quick assistance and the workaround you provided seems to have resolved the issue.

I stated it on another thread but I'll repeat it here- I installed Toast version 10.0 from the retail disc and received the exact same error. Do you know if Roxio intends to resolve this issue with an update?

Again, I appreciate your assistance. This is a bizarre issue and it would be great if we could get this working like it was previously.

Toast 10.0.0 was very buggy and I think it preceded Snow Leopard so that may explain why it, too, didn't work. Just guessing. I don't know if Roxio's folks are working on another update to Toast 10. I'm hopeful because 10.0.7 was a step backward IMHO. I expect they'll fix it because how can they allow such a significant feature remain broken?

Edited by tsantee

Agreed. Is there a support number so that I can report the issue?

1-877-793-7471