• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Blu Ray Disck Backup

d rick

Question

Hi,

I just upgraded from EMC 10 to Roxio Ultimate 2009. One question i have is whether it supports copying BluRay movies (i.e. movies i buy, and want to make backup copies of)? I'm not concerned about encryption as XXXXXX will address this for me, but i'm hoping the copy disk command will work?

Has anyone tried this yet, and if so how did it work? BluRay media is too expensive to experiment very much on.

Thnx

Edited by grandpabruce

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I just upgraded from EMC 10 to Roxio Ultimate 2009. One question i have is whether it supports copying BluRay movies (i.e. movies i buy, and want to make backup copies of)? I'm not concerned about encryption as XXXXXXX will address this for me, but i'm hoping the copy disk command will work?

Has anyone tried this yet, and if so how did it work? BluRay media is too expensive to experiment very much on.

Thnx

No legal software will copy commercial movies, if they are encrypted. It is illegal. You can't legally make a copy of your purchased movie, and no talk about illegally copying discs is allowed here.

I don't agree with the law outlawing burning a backup copy of a purchased DVD movie, but it is the law. :(

Edited by grandpabruce