• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

The patch

m_kersey

Question

I am having problems trying to render and burn with my dvd from videowave 8.

I went to roxio website and downloaded the patch, when I tried to run the patch, I get an error that I am running an incompatible version. The build number on my software is 3.0.96B

Do I need to have my original software cd in the drive to install the patch as it used to be with VW7

7 answers to this question

I am also getting the error message saying I can't download the patch, even though I have the boxed set 805B305 ENU. I already posted on another thread the problems I am having burning DVD's.

Any patches for the patch? :)

You are already updated to the latest version. There is no need to download the patch.

You are already updated to the latest version. There is no need to download the patch.

That's how little I know about all this tech stuff! :)

Actually, I have the latest and still can't get a DVD to play. I am so frustrated that I am about ready to jump ship to a different program.

I am having problems trying to render and burn with my dvd from videowave 8.

I went to roxio website and downloaded the patch, when I tried to run the patch, I get an error that I am running an incompatible version. The build number on my software is 3.0.96B

Do I need to have my original software cd in the drive to install the patch as it used to be with VW7

[/q

I have EMC8 Essentials which is version 3.0.94 ; the patch would seem tyo be only applicable to the 'Suite' full version

I can edit the project in videowave and then attempt to burn to disc, It opens my dvd I put the menu and title together and click burn to disc. The project will either burn to disc and not be able to be recognized by any other drive but the one it was burned with or My DVD will freeze up on meand not burn anything.

I am running a intell pentium 4 3.0 gh hiperthreading technology CPU 80 G Harddrive 2 G Ram Radion 9920 256mb video card using a dvd burner that has always worked well with the disc I am using and the hardware I am using. I am just having some problems getting EMC 8 to cooperate. Any ideas?

I am partial to Videowave 7.5 but I really want to try the new program.

Archived