• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Create AVI File with EMC 7?

paularlowe

Question

6 answers to this question

Is it possible to create an AVI file in EMC 7? If so, how is it done please?

There are basically to ways:

1-capture to avi format from a video source

2-convert an existing video file to avi format.

You will have to give a bit more information about what you are trying to do before much help can be given. Also your post would be much much better located in the Video & DVD forum

There are basically to ways:

1-capture to avi format from a video source

2-convert an existing video file to avi format.

You will have to give a bit more information about what you are trying to do before much help can be given. Also your post would be much much better located in the Video & DVD forum

Thank you. I have created a Production in VideoWave 7. I am able to output in both WMV and MPG formats, but I can't figure out how to output in AVI format. Is it possible to create an AVI file in EMC 7? If so, how is it done please?

I have also moved this Post to the Video & DVD forum as suggested. I must have clicked on the wrong button previously.

I have created a Production in VideoWave 7. I am able to output in both WMV and MPG formats, but I can't figure out how to output in AVI format. Is it possible to create an AVI file in EMC 7? If so, how is it done please?

When you go to Output Production To, click on Video File then look near or at the bottom of the list for Show All. When you select Show All, the drop down below will have many more choices and DV AVI is one of them.

Sorry, my pic shows Divx but AVI is one choice available.

post-79-1147043169.jpg

When you go to Output Production To, click on Video File then look near or at the bottom of the list for Show All. When you select Show All, the drop down below will have many more choices and DV AVI is one of them.

Sorry, my pic shows Divx but AVI is one choice available.

This worked perfectly. Easy when you know how. I had searched the VideoWave Help with no luck. Thank you for your assistance.

Guest mlpasley
This worked perfectly. Easy when you know how. I had searched the VideoWave Help with no luck. Thank you for your assistance.

It also works if you select DV camcorder.

Archived