Sign in to follow this  
swtnsj

Invalid Cd Key

Question

This is a repost of my earlier posts. This is my first problem that I posted earlier. I got the full version of Easy Media Creator 9. I tried to open my video wave and I get this Mpeg-2 needs to be installed first. So I clicked ok and then I get bad installation. I had the program for over a year and it just started to act up. I did a clean installation removing anything that had to do with Roxio or Sonic and Direct X service. I can use other parts of the program with not problem, but every time I open it up it wants me to register the program which I did a year ago. Which hasn't been corrected. Here's my second problem. Ok I tried all the stuff that I described above. So I tried to install the program again and I get a message that I have a invalid cd key. Now every time I start the computer I get "Runtime Error Program: ommon Files\roxio Shared\9.0\Shared Com\RoxLiveShare9.exe. R6025 pure vitual function call.I really don't know what to do next. I am ready to start looking for a new software program. Too many problems with this one.

I decided to give it another try to reinstall the software. I decided to reregister my software again which I did a year ago. I got a email thanking me for registering the software, ok. I went to support and saw a topic Invalid CD key so I clicked on it. I saw a message to install a zipfile emc9rmv.zip 7kb it said to follow the directions so I clicked on it and saved it to my computer. I later tried to install it and my antivirus detected a trojan and wouldn't let me install it. Has anybody had this problem.

3 answers to this question

Yes, that's been noted before. Your AV program is wrong re it being a trojan threat. It's a false positive. Disable your AV software before running that file.