• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

crossi

Pemium Member

Question

I am a premium member and have photoshow 5. If I go into my account details I can download photoshow 6. Here I can save the file onto my pc, burn to dvd etc. All is good. But to do this again I have to download photoshow 6 again through 'my account' - every time.

Once I have installed photoshow 6 how do I access it? :unsure:

8 answers to this question

I am a premium member and have photoshow 5. If I go into my account details I can download photoshow 6. Here I can save the file onto my pc, burn to dvd etc. All is good. But to do this again I have to download photoshow 6 again through 'my account' - every time.

You should have an icon on your desktop for V6 as well as V5. Do you?

You should have an icon on your desktop for V6 as well as V5. Do you?

27/3/09

no I dont??? I never had one at all. even for photoshow 5???? that's why i am confused. I have just been accessing photoshow through my emails???? <_<

type this in your address bar, http://www.photoshow.com/home/start , check in the upper right corner and you will see the sign in option. Sign in and it will take you to your online site. You should see all your projects there. You should not have to download v6 again. I don't understand why when you downloaded it, you didn't have an icon on your desktop. When you check your programs does it list PhotoShow?

After getting on the home page you will see an option for My Account, click on that and then sign in and you will see an option for downloading v6 and go ahead and do that and see if you don't get an icon on your desktop.

Edited by Patty

27/3/09

no I dont??? I never had one at all. even for photoshow 5???? that's why i am confused. I have just been accessing photoshow through my emails???? <_<

hi, I put this - http://www.photoshow.com/home/start - as my starting address on internet. I didn't have to log in though. It already comes up as OPEN???? So I am already on line???? I have 3 project but can only see 2.

You said "YOu should not have to download v6 again. I don't understand why when you downloaded it, you didn't have an icon on your desktop." I definately do not have an icon after downloading.

"When you check your programs does it list PhotoShow?" It does list photoshow 5 only.

"After getting on the home page you will see an option for My Account, click on that and then sign in and you will see an option for downloading v6 and go ahead and do that and see if you don't get an icon on your desktop." I did this again today. It downloaded fine and the screen came up "online" with my 3 photoshows. But I still dont have an icon and I dont know how to get back to this particular screen?????

Thanks for trying to help by the way.

hi, I put this - http://www.photoshow.com/home/start - as my starting address on internet. I didn't have to log in though. It already comes up as OPEN???? So I am already on line???? I have 3 project but can only see 2.

You said "YOu should not have to download v6 again. I don't understand why when you downloaded it, you didn't have an icon on your desktop." I definately do not have an icon after downloading.

"When you check your programs does it list PhotoShow?" It does list photoshow 5 only.

"After getting on the home page you will see an option for My Account, click on that and then sign in and you will see an option for downloading v6 and go ahead and do that and see if you don't get an icon on your desktop." I did this again today. It downloaded fine and the screen came up "online" with my 3 photoshows. But I still dont have an icon and I dont know how to get back to this particular screen?????

I guess you will just have to use the home page url I gave you and "sign" in on the upper right hand corner. When your page comes up click on make a photoshow and a page should come up that has the the v6 desktop download on it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Patty

thanks anyway!

Hi, Excuse me for asking, but did you install the program after downloading it? Downloading it does not automatically install it. Click the run button after downloading the program, and it should install, if you haven't done that already. Oh, and don't forget to enter the key code listed on your account page. (Copy it to the clipboard, and paste it in the requisite box.)

Edited by gramma