• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Popcorn2 CD-Key problem help "patatrox"!

knighto15

Question

I suppose this problem has been solved in the other thread.

But the link that is supposed to lead me to the solution is broken, so i cant figure out what to do.

I bought Popcorn 2 upgrade last night.

1. >:) I DLed, Unzipped, mounted and oppened the app.

2. >:huh: I was prompted to enter Toast 7 or Popcorn 1 CD-Key because apparently the system cant recognized neither software.

3. >:D Both Toast 7 and Popcorn 1 CD-Keys doesnt work!!

4. >:D Unlike others I do have Popcorn 2 CD-Key. Its just that my Popcorn 1 or Toast 7 CD-Key doesnt work.

Please help.

2 answers to this question

send me your original Toast 7 or Popcorn 1 cd-key, if it's a valid key it should work.

I got your e-mail and cd-keys. You need to use cd-keys from a version of Toast 7 or Popcorn 1 that you purchased, neither of the keys provided were from versions of T7 or P1 that you purchased. You'll need to contact customer service directly for any assistance.

I suppose this problem has been solved in the other thread.

But the link that is supposed to lead me to the solution is broken, so i cant figure out what to do.

I bought Popcorn 2 upgrade last night.

1. >:) I DLed, Unzipped, mounted and oppened the app.

2. >:huh: I was prompted to enter Toast 7 or Popcorn 1 CD-Key because apparently the system cant recognized neither software.

3. >:D Both Toast 7 and Popcorn 1 CD-Keys doesnt work!!

4. >:D Unlike others I do have Popcorn 2 CD-Key. Its just that my Popcorn 1 or Toast 7 CD-Key doesnt work.

Please help.

send me your original Toast 7 or Popcorn 1 cd-key, if it's a valid key it should work.

e-mail it to beta_admin@roxio.com and I'll have a look now...

Thanks

Archived