• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Editor

heshie75v

Question

I am creating a project in VideoWave & when I want to edit by background music, I belive that I am following the directins

The Audio Editor lets you change the properties of audio clips, such as the volume and duration, looping, and equalizer settings. You can use preset equalizer settings, or create and save your own.

You can edit audio that is attached to an individual item or that spans the entire production and set the audio start and end times in the production or internal tracks.

Choose one of these ways to open the Audio Editor:

From the Storyline view, right-click an individual item or the Production Editor Background (whichever contains the audio you want to edit), and choose Edit > Background Audio.

From the Timeline view, right-click an individual audio item in any audio track and choose Edit.

The Audio Editor appears.

About Audio Editor buttons

The Audio Editor has the following buttons:

Click an edit point to select it, and then click this button to remove the edit point from the envelope.

Click this button to reset all the edit points you have added.

The above directions do not seems to work....What if anything am I doing wrong...The Audio editor never opens

5 answers to this question

Read the disclaimer at the top of the help pages. The audio editor as described is only available in the Deluxe version of EMC 8. Sorry :) .

Roxio is supposed to have a download upgrade to the deluxe version soon. It will be worth the price around $20)

I am creating a project in VideoWave & when I want to edit by background music, I belive that I am following the directins

The Audio Editor lets you change the properties of audio clips, such as the volume and duration, looping, and equalizer settings. You can use preset equalizer settings, or create and save your own.

You can edit audio that is attached to an individual item or that spans the entire production and set the audio start and end times in the production or internal tracks.

Choose one of these ways to open the Audio Editor:

From the Storyline view, right-click an individual item or the Production Editor Background (whichever contains the audio you want to edit), and choose Edit > Background Audio.

From the Timeline view, right-click an individual audio item in any audio track and choose Edit.

The Audio Editor appears.

About Audio Editor buttons

The Audio Editor has the following buttons:

Click an edit point to select it, and then click this button to remove the edit point from the envelope.

Click this button to reset all the edit points you have added.

The above directions do not seems to work....What if anything am I doing wrong...The Audio editor never opens

Read the disclaimer at the top of the help pages. The audio editor as described is only available in the Deluxe version of EMC 8. Sorry :) .

Roxio is supposed to have a download upgrade to the deluxe version soon. It will be worth the price around $20)

Ok, thanks for the info....however if I want to end my slideshow background music with a fading out of the music instead of an abupt ending how do I do that?

Thanks

In VideoWave, timeline view, click on the speaker icon. You can use a pre-set fade in or out or volume adjustment.

Ok, thanks for the info....however if I want to end my slideshow background music with a fading out of the music instead of an abupt ending how do I do that?

Thanks

Archived