• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
tsantee

Toast 10.0.2, Spin Doctor 6.0.2t Update Available

Question

Toast 10.0.2 is available as download from Roxio's Software updates. Click the link on that page to see what's changed in this update.

The 408 MB download contains the entire Toast 10 standard bundle of applications including the CD Spin Doctor 6.0.2t update.

I suggest changing the name of the older Toast Titanium folder beforecopying in the folder from the mounted download. That way you'll have both in your applications folder. When you're certain the new one is working okay you can trash the older folder.

9 answers to this question

Toast 10.0.2 is available as download from Roxio's Software updates. Click the link on that page to see what's changed in this update.

The 408 MB download contains the entire Toast 10 standard bundle of applications including the CD Spin Doctor 6.0.2t update.

I suggest changing the name of the older Toast Titanium folder beforecopying in the folder from the mounted download. That way you'll have both in your applications folder. When you're certain the new one is working okay you can trash the older folder.

It appears the update 10.0.2 does not have tivo transfer included....should i just move the old tivo transfer from 10.0.1 into the new updated folder?

It appears the update 10.0.2 does not have tivo transfer included....should i just move the old tivo transfer from 10.0.1 into the new updated folder?

TiVo transfer is activated when you choose that option during the setup. Choose Toast Setup Assistant in the Toast 10.0.2 Help menu to return to the window where that gets activated.

The Toast 10.02 crashed my computer, and after restart the finder was crashing when I tried to delete the Toast folder.

What is wrong with the update?

Thanks,

The Toast 10.02 crashed my computer, and after restart the finder was crashing when I tried to delete the Toast folder.

What is wrong with the update?

Thanks,

It worked fine for me and I don't recall other posts describing the problem you're having. I suggest trashing the Toast plist and prefs files and dragging the existing Toast folder to the trash before dragging in the new one from the downloaded disk image. My understanding is that Toast 10 was working for you prior to trying to install the update.

Yes, Toast 10 was working for me. I tried to delete play list and dragged the old toast 10 into the trash (without deleting it). When I dragged the new update file, just the toast 10.02, it would start to copy and stop in the middle, and crash the computer again. I have no idea what is happening, maybe I need to delete everything from the trash restart the computer and try again, but I am afraid that something will happen, as I am in the at the end of a project.

Thanks,

Yes, Toast 10 was working for me. I tried to delete play list and dragged the old toast 10 into the trash (without deleting it). When I dragged the new update file, just the toast 10.02, it would start to copy and stop in the middle, and crash the computer again. I have no idea what is happening, maybe I need to delete everything from the trash restart the computer and try again, but I am afraid that something will happen, as I am in the at the end of a project.

Thanks,

I'm wondering if the download file is corrupted. There shouldn't be a problem copying from the disc image to the hard drive unless the file is somehow corrupted. Try downloading a fresh copy.

I've downloaded and installed the update, but my serial number from Toast 10 Titanium doesn't work. The 'Continue' button just remains greyed out. I've checked and entered it correctly a few times.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

I've downloaded and installed the update, but my serial number from Toast 10 Titanium doesn't work. The 'Continue' button just remains greyed out. I've checked and entered it correctly a few times.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

You'll need to contact Roxio's customer support about this. If your serial number has been locked by Roxio they need to be the ones to unlock it. You can try trashing the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder to see if this unlocks it. You have copied the folder with the Toast application out of the mounted disk image to your Applications folder, right?

I downloaded this version and did a get info on CD spin doctor and it shows 6.0.2 not 6.0.2t.