• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

AVI File Import into VideoWave 8 Loses Audio

jgmatson

Question

I have a group of small .avi video clips that I shot with a Canon Elph digital camera. They play fine (with audio by themselves) in numerous apps like Windows Media Player, and if I import into myDVD. It is only when I import into VideoWave 8 using New CineMagic Production that I loose the included audio .... the audio is completely gone.

Any ideas how to keep the audio ? I need to do it this way so I can use VW8 to make the production 16:9 format that I can then import into myDVD.

Thanx !

3 answers to this question

turns out using Add Photo/Video works, but New CineMagic Production does not, both in VW8. Thanx.

I would image that is because the CineMagic program is designed to do automatic cuts of a video and the native audio track would sound pretty screwed up chopped in that many pieces. It is designed to do a theme accompanied by appropriate music.

I have a group of small .avi video clips that I shot with a Canon Elph digital camera. They play fine (with audio by themselves) in numerous apps like Windows Media Player, and if I import into myDVD. It is only when I import into VideoWave 8 using New CineMagic Production that I loose the included audio .... the audio is completely gone.

Any ideas how to keep the audio ? I need to do it this way so I can use VW8 to make the production 16:9 format that I can then import into myDVD.

Thanx !

Does it work if you open VideoWave and bring the file in? If so, forget CineMagic.

Archived