• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
peterwalsh99

.bin / .cue files

Question

Can anyone help me out with burning these files...Ideally I'd like to burn them as video but as it stands I can't even get them to burn as data...they are clogging up my hard dive big time and its now come down to finding a solution or deleting. I'm talking both DVD and CD...thanks (i'm using 10.4.6 and toast 7.0.2)

3 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

If you click on Copy tab in Toast 7, there should be an option Bin/Cue files for you to select. Once it's selected, you can select the .cue file then click the red button to burn.

Ivan

If you click on Copy tab in Toast 7, there should be an option Bin/Cue files for you to select. Once it's selected, you can select the .cue file then click the red button to burn.

Ivan

Thanks will it burn as data or video...this one file has 3 CD files but whoever created them made them 800 mg each so I have to either burn them as data or find away to join them (or do them on 3 seperate DVDs?) Thanks

Guest ivanatrox

If the bin file is created from a data disc, it will be burned as data disc; If the bin file is created from a video disc, it will be burned as video disc. It depends on where the disc image was created from.

Also, you will not be able to join the disc images together and burn it as one file.

Ivan