Need some hepl on making a video.

smr15012

Question

Ok so now I have upgraded and have some questions.

My goal is to make a DVD Video consisting of 4 songs and about 100 photos.

Do I first have to create this as a slideshow and then make a DVD from it?

If so, can I make 4 separate slideshows and them combine them as one when I make the DVD? The reason I ask is because I think it would be easier for me to work on the the timing of the photo's and the music one group at time and then combining them all together.

Thanks for any help and I am sure I will have more questions (such settings and such) before I complete this project.

Susan

6 answers to this question

Ok so now I have upgraded and have some questions.

My goal is to make a DVD Video consisting of 4 songs and about 100 photos.

Do I first have to create this as a slideshow and then make a DVD from it?

If so, can I make 4 separate slideshows and them combine them as one when I make the DVD? The reason I ask is because I think it would be easier for me to work on the the timing of the photo's and the music one group at time and then combining them all together.

Thanks for any help and I am sure I will have more questions (such settings and such) before I complete this project.

Susan

Yes, if you have photos that you want one certain song to play, you put those photos on Storyline, add your song, then click on Production (up above), then click on Fit Video and Audio. Preview it, and if it is ok, save it as Part A, or whatever you want to call it.

Repeat for the other 3 slide shows. Then open MyDVD, and add those separate slide shows as titles.

Additionally, if you want all of the slideshows to be part of one title, you can output each slideshow as a Video file using the Output as option. Once you have done this, you can add all the video files into one title.

William

..... by selecting them all at one time (CTRL -Enter ) in the order you want them played.

Archived