• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

error 1305

smith2513

Question

Istart installing and I get an error 1305, (error reading from the file H:\program files\roxio\easy media creator 8\retrieve\launch_retrieve.exe. verify that the file exist and that you can acess it). What is this i tried loading it from both cd drives and I get the same thing from both of them. H is my cd drive i have the roxio disk in.

thanks smith2513

Windows XP pro service pack 2

athlon xp 2600

512 mb ram

8500dv aiw ati card

3 answers to this question

Istart installing and I get an error 1305, (error reading from the file H:\program files\roxio\easy media creator 8\retrieve\launch_retrieve.exe. verify that the file exist and that you can acess it). What is this i tried loading it from both cd drives and I get the same thing from both of them. H is my cd drive i have the roxio disk in.

thanks smith2513

Windows XP pro service pack 2

athlon xp 2600

512 mb ram

8500dv aiw ati card

Try the Microsoft Installer Cleanup Utility and then a reinstall and see if that works.

nothing for roxio or sonic show up. i can see this file in the cd when i explore it. I have tryed roxio zap and a registry cleaner too

Try copying the content of the disc to your hard drive. Then run the setup.exe file from your hard drive to install.

Archived