Why recording speed not displayed in Version 8

harry648

Question

6 answers to this question

I think I see what the deal is.If you go to the home app and do copy disc you don't get what you get in Disc Copier.All you get is a progress bar saying "writing disc,please wait".So I can see where the question comes from.Personally I don't ever do anything from the home app,mostly for this exact reason.You get alot more info from using the apps from the start menu instead.If I'm not mistaken some of the apps are also different,Roxio versions instead of Sonic.

I think I see what the deal is.If you go to the home app and do copy disc you don't get what you get in Disc Copier.All you get is a progress bar saying "writing disc,please wait".So I can see where the question comes from.Personally I don't ever do anything from the home app,mostly for this exact reason.You get alot more info from using the apps from the start menu instead.If I'm not mistaken some of the apps are also different,Roxio versions instead of Sonic.

You are correct. If you click on Applications first, you will get all of the normal Roxio applications.

Archived