• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio for Video

popsrcr

Question

I have a couple of source tapes with questionable audio. All I want to do is clean them up a bit. Within VideoWave, I don't seem to be able to do that.

I figured out how to extract the audio, clean it in the audio editor and save it back. I then added it to my project.

Issue is, I now need to edit my video. When I do so, I only edit the Native audio. There doesn't seem to be any way to grab all three.

I guess I could edit my program, save it, export the audio, clean it, drop it back in and mute the native audio?

Is there a less cumbersome way? I was really expecting to be able to right click the native audio in the timeline and just fix it there.

TIA.

Kermit

2 answers to this question

I have a couple of source tapes with questionable audio. All I want to do is clean them up a bit. Within VideoWave, I don't seem to be able to do that.

I figured out how to extract the audio, clean it in the audio editor and save it back. I then added it to my project.

Issue is, I now need to edit my video. When I do so, I only edit the Native audio. There doesn't seem to be any way to grab all three.

I guess I could edit my program, save it, export the audio, clean it, drop it back in and mute the native audio?

Is there a less cumbersome way? I was really expecting to be able to right click the native audio in the timeline and just fix it there.

TIA.

Kermit

Nope. There is no easy anything when it comes to video work. Once you accept that fact, you actually have fun, even though you wish it would be easier. :)

Maybe the proper question should have been, is this the only way to do it?

I wasn't expecting high end features for the price of this package, I just would rather to it the correct way the first time.

Gotta say so far this isn't as good as I'd hoped.

Archived