heshie75v

Video Wave Question

Question

I have created a slide show using Video Wave with background music..When I try to edit the background music and try to click on the "speaker" icon...it is grayed out. People have been telling me that since I have EMC Suite and NOT the delux version this is the problem....Is that true??

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

EMC 8 Suite would allow you to add background music to your slideshow. try to go to Timeline view then drag the audio file you want to use to the Music track and see if it takes it

Ivan

I have created a slide show using Video Wave with background music..When I try to edit the background music and try to click on the "speaker" icon...it is grayed out. People have been telling me that since I have EMC Suite and NOT the delux version this is the problem....Is that true??

Thanks

Make sure you have the audio file highlighted in the timeline. Point to and single click on the background audio while in the timeline view. A yellow/orange outline should appear around the music file on the audio track. The speaker icon should now be active.

EMC 8 Suite would allow you to add background music to your slideshow. try to go to Timeline view then drag the audio file you want to use to the Music track and see if it takes it

Ivan

Ivan, if I read the posters question correctly, he/she is able to add the music. However, the question is after the music had been added, why is the speaker icon inactive (grayed out). I think that function is available in EMC 8 Suite.

Make sure you have the audio file highlighted in the timeline. Point to and single click on the background audio while in the timeline view. A yellow/orange outline should appear around the music file on the audio track. The speaker icon should now be active.

Ivan, if I read the posters question correctly, he/she is able to add the music. However, the question is after the music had been added, why is the speaker icon inactive (grayed out). I think that function is available in EMC 8 Suite.

Hi Guys

I have the suite version of EMC 8 and that function is available, just tried it to make sure. Works just like you posted.

Hi Guys

I have the suite version of EMC 8 and that function is available, just tried it to make sure. Works just like you posted.

Thanks guys......IT WORKS!!!!!! :)

Hi Guys

Thanks for trying that, Alan. I have the Deluxe version installed now and most times cannot remember what is and what is not available in the Suite.

Thanks guys......IT WORKS!!!!!! :)

Your welcome and glad you got it figured out.