• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning from DVD builder

p1mikey

Question

Hi there...

i hope some one can help!

I have had creator 7 software for some time now and have very rarely used it!

In the last couple of weeks i have been exploring how to edit video footage, mainly by using the guided building process. After you have finished this, the software " renders " the finished production, then i am able to burn to a disc.

I have recently attempted to use the DVD builder part of the software and have created an edited video that i am happy with... however when i click the Burn Icon at the top of the screen, not alot happens!

Am i somehow supposed to " render " all this first?

If so, where and how?

Thanks for any help

Mike

1 answer to this question

Hi there...

i hope some one can help!

I have had creator 7 software for some time now and have very rarely used it!

In the last couple of weeks i have been exploring how to edit video footage, mainly by using the guided building process. After you have finished this, the software " renders " the finished production, then i am able to burn to a disc.

I have recently attempted to use the DVD builder part of the software and have created an edited video that i am happy with... however when i click the Burn Icon at the top of the screen, not alot happens!

Am i somehow supposed to " render " all this first?

If so, where and how?

Thanks for any help

Mike

When you click the 'burn' icon, a dialogue box should pop up giving you choices to burn to disc or save the file as an image. Does this not happen for you?

What is the exact version you have? Go to the Help in DVD Builder and click on 'about' and post back with the version number.

Archived