• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rebates

ewilliam47

Question

8 answers to this question

When you are done venting, try contacting Customer Service via the link to the left or the phone number listed, earlier in this thread.

I DID contact Customer Service. I was told that the rebates are handled by another company and not directly by Roxio and was told that I should work directly with that company. While there is a web site for that company, they DON'T publish a telephone number. They do have e-mail contact information but I haven't received a reply to either of the two e-mails I have sent to them. I have also contacted them by regular mail but always receive the same reply per my original post.

The rebates are a total ripoff!!!

I was supposed to receive a $50.00 rebate for an upgrade to the Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 Suite but am unable to receive it. I keep getting a reply that I am missing an e-mail shipping confiirmation except I never received the e-mail in the first place. I ordered the complete CD and sent a copy of the CD itself with the rebate request. Why do I also need an e-mail confirmation when I have the CD? I sent all requested materials but still can't recieve my rebate.

I think the rebates are simply a trick to encourage purchases. They have no intention of ever giving the rebates.

The rebates are a total ripoff!!!

I was supposed to receive a $50.00 rebate for an upgrade to the Roxio Easy Media Creator 8 Suite but am unable to receive it. I keep getting a reply that I am missing an e-mail shipping confiirmation except I never received the e-mail in the first place. I ordered the complete CD and sent a copy of the CD itself with the rebate request. Why do I also need an e-mail confirmation when I have the CD? I sent all requested materials but still can't recieve my rebate.

I think the rebates are simply a trick to encourage purchases. They have no intention of ever giving the rebates.

When you are done venting, try contacting Customer Service via the link to the left or the phone number listed, earlier in this thread.

I think HimanshuatRox covered what to do. Website address, phone number to call, and web link in case you were turned down. Does the number he gave you not work?

Yes, the telephone number worked per my previous post. I also used the web link but have not received any response at all.

Guest ivanatrox

Most of Roxio contact information can be found on this page

http://www.roxio.com/en/company/contactroxio.jhtml

Customer Service

Here is where you can get assistance with rebates, product registration, and general non-technical issues. You can submit a web-ticket by visiting our self help section of the web site, or you can contact Customer Service at 1-905-482-5200

Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays.

Note: This is a call to the Toronto area and you are responsible for any toll fees that apply. .

Ivan

How do you get a phone number to talk to Customer Service about rebates? I tried the email route but it does not get recognized and no answer is returned??

1. If you have already applied for "Rebate" and looking to obtain the status, please visit

http://www.rebateshq.com

2. If you unable to obtain the status of your Rebate on the site, then contact 1 866 206 9132 with proper information that was submitted for the Rebate.

3. ONLY if the rebate was rejected for undue reason, please submit a webticket (http://selfserve.roxio.com) with your tracking number (emailed/mailed to you by the RebateHQ).

Regards

Roxio Support

Archived