Subtitles In Bd Project

Marcus UMA

Question

Daer all,

I´ve got a problem when importing subs to DVDit Pro HD actual version. Import works fine, when it comes to building it stops directly before building the mst file and after adding audio+video, transcoding etc.. When creating the same subs (tested importing only ONE - does not work) manually in the timeline everything works out fine, but 755 subs to go.

Can please anybody help me with this problem, we have to deliver to the dup-factory. A great help will be also, to send me a working file to my e-mail account. One line will be enough...Just to check everything out... marcus@uma-germany.com

Thank you and best regards

marcus

2 answers to this question

<!--quoteo(post=270322:date=Apr 30 2009, 05:52 AM:name=Marcus UMA)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marcus UMA @ Apr 30 2009, 05:52 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=270322"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Daer all,

I´ve got a problem when importing subs to DVDit Pro HD actual version. Import works fine, when it comes to building it stops directly before building the mst file and after adding audio+video, transcoding etc.. When creating the same subs (tested importing only ONE - does not work) manually in the timeline everything works out fine, but 755 subs to go.

Can please anybody help me with this problem, we have to deliver to the dup-factory. A great help will be also, to send me a working file to my e-mail account. One line will be enough...Just to check everything out... marcus@uma-germany.com

marcus<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

you need to contact tier 3, engineering, they just put together a patch that allows you to mux the subtitles. it took them almost a month to admit they had a bug, but now, for me, it seems to work fine but now i am having subpicture problems in menus working with a burn. everything is fine in simulation - go figure, what brave people we are to weather these storms.

alan

i have a similar problem, a blu ray project, 1 movie of 100 minutes with 1 audio track, and 2 subtitle track, and when i export to blu ray or volume spots before burn, stops when is encoding the ES file and the optimization PG data, i contact roxio support, thera are veri slow, i told a lot of stupid things, like do you read the proces to import subtitles?

in my case i erase the subtitle track and works fine, and when i import the subtitles again its the same error, and i have to send the projecto for replication.

they told me that my subtitles are not compatible with dvdit beacause i was made it in encore cs5, i made tests with little video of 20 minutes maxim and work fine.

so i dont now whats happening with roxio support they dont now their own software. and they support us?

Daer all,

marcus

you need to contact tier 3, engineering, they just put together a patch that allows you to mux the subtitles. it took them almost a month to admit they had a bug, but now, for me, it seems to work fine but now i am having subpicture problems in menus working with a burn. everything is fine in simulation - go figure, what brave people we are to weather these storms.

alan

Archived