• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How do i use windows Microsoft INSTALLER CLEANUP

patden04@yahoo.com

Question

Before my next attempt at installing videowave 8 I would like to deleat all sonic and roxio

files from my pc. Can you tell me how to download the microsoft windows INSTALLER CLEAN UP

and manually remove all old sonic and roxoi files from the pc.

Then I will try to re install videowave8 which will knock out Drive D recognition.

Thereafter I will attempt the re edit the registry fix.

thanks for any help

5 answers to this question

Suggest you also use Roxizap in addition to the Microsoft Uninstaller. I did that with a pc recently and after a Norton WinDoctor Cleanup I'm happy to say the uninstall occurred without EMC taking my entire system down necessitating a complete reinstall of everything.

thanks for the advise. I had a computer expert, a guy with a degree in computer science come over and

spend 4 hrs following all roxio instructions to the letter. we downloaded the driver updates and

evan went in and re edited the registry. Nothing helped. vidoewave8 and mydvd8 are not

compatible with windows 2000 xp. It knocks out the d drive once installed.

I belive the problem is with the new mydvd8. Perhaps the videowave8 movie editing program is

Great but I have to go to another manufacture to replase the sonic mydvd roadside bomb program.

Nothing helped. vidoewave8 and mydvd8 are not

compatible with windows 2000 xp.

What is Windows 2000 XP? there is Windows 2000 and Windows XP, which differ in several respects; in addition each has had several service pack and other updates since their initial releases. So it would be helpful if you could specify more porecisely what OS you are using.

Suggest you also use Roxizap in addition to the Microsoft Uninstaller. I did that with a pc recently and after a Norton WinDoctor Cleanup I'm happy to say the uninstall occurred without EMC taking my entire system down necessitating a complete reinstall of everything.

Before my next attempt at installing videowave 8 I would like to deleat all sonic and roxio

files from my pc. Can you tell me how to download the microsoft windows INSTALLER CLEAN UP

and manually remove all old sonic and roxoi files from the pc.

Then I will try to re install videowave8 which will knock out Drive D recognition.

Thereafter I will attempt the re edit the registry fix.

thanks for any help

Go to this site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;290301

Guest ivanatrox

Once it's downloaded, double click on the file msicuu2.exe to install it. After it is installed, you will be able to run it by going to Start -> All Programs -> Windows Install Clean up. You should be able to remove all Sonic/Roxio products from the list which in turn would be removed from Add or Remove Programs.

Ivan

Archived