EMC 8 Video wave

ni4h

Question

I created a slide show with wave maker and added text (Names) to each picture. This converted them to .DMSP files. I created a dvd but the text does not show when I play the dvd on TV. What do I need to do to make this text part of the picture?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Virgle

1 answer to this question

Not sure what you are doing. In VideoWave, click once on an image and then select effects selector, select text and drag that test to the preview screen. If you have a compilation of videos and images or if you might want to change of an image then l you should add the text to the internal track of the image. It attaches to the image and will move if you move the locations of the image. Use the left far most icon to get to the internal track Change the location on the screen of where you want it. You can then save your project. If you then just copied the images to your DVD, you will not get the "movie" with the text. You must burn (render) the project to a DVD compatible file and burn that to the disc. I think you may be short circuiting that process somewhere. See attached image for what it should look like when you add the text.

I created a slide show with wave maker and added text (Names) to each picture. This converted them to .DMSP files. I created a dvd but the text does not show when I play the dvd on TV. What do I need to do to make this text part of the picture?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Virgle

Archived