• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

some times you just have to laugh

davidkinney@pathway

Question

Im the Guy that keeps bugging everyone about dvd8 and not being able to complete the down load. In short I have been a pain in the rear for roxio and sonic solutions. I am anything but a loyal customer at this point. I haven't been able to sample their program. I hope I'll be impressed. For now color me skeptical, so twice now I have gotten the following e mail :

Thank you for registering your Roxio product!

As a loyal Roxio user, we would like to extend to you the opportunity to upgrade your software to Easy Media Creator 8. This instant software upgrade is being offered to you at a substantial one-time only discount.

If you would like to take advantage of this one-time offer to download the full and latest version of Easy Media Creator 8 at 30% instant off the list price, just click here:

[http://images.sonic.com/05-1205_email_appends/yes_11.gif]

I would like to upgrade my software to Easy Media Creator 8 at 30% off the list price!

We hope you enjoy this limited-time offer. If you have already upgraded, we appologize for this email.

Sincerely,

The Roxio Software Team

© 2006 All rights reserved. Sonic, Roxio, the Sonic logo, Creator and Sonic Solutions are registered trademarks of Sonic Solutions in the United States, and may be registered in other jurisdictions as well.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived