• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

:) I just got easy creator 8.0 and the light scribe function only prints to the first band of the cd it should print the full disk and also only 2 lightscribe templeats show up where is the rest of them this is a real bummer i am very upset and have tried all day to get support but can not at all this is just crazy.

1 answer to this question

I did this also and felt pretty foolish when I was told to just change the style/background. :huh: Those two templates are just for lightscribe but you can use any picture or template you want to. Since the burn is monochrome, pick one that would look good in just a couple of shades of the same color. White will be the color of the disc surface (not burned area). The other areas will be darkened versions of that color. You would also need to pick one that has a all over image with little or nothing important in the center. When you go to burn (print" select your light scribe drive and take a good look at the preview. What you see is what you get.

You can also google for lightscribe and go to their site for additional free templates if you wish. They had a lot for the hoilday season. They will also have the latest drivers. You can also downloada different burner program for labeling the discs if you are not happy with Label Creator.

:) I just got easy creator 8.0 and the light scribe function only prints to the first band of the cd it should print the full disk and also only 2 lightscribe templeats show up where is the rest of them this is a real bummer i am very upset and have tried all day to get support but can not at all this is just crazy.