• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

whats wrong with roxia 7 and the website

trevormild

Question

:) hi,

has anyone had any problems with registering roxio easy media creator 7 or the roxio web site. i have recently installed a new roxio 7 when i went to register it n error page came up saying registration failed and no reason given. i went to the roxio home page and it wont accept the cd key although i have received an email saying registration succesful. When i go to check it says my email address not found. i have tried to contact roxio but they keep saying i have to register as does their forum but their site wont allow me to register even as a member to access forum or help.

Does anyone have any ideas or is it just roxio's bad service.

i still have nero reloaded installed but it is an oem copy .

this is a copy of the email sent from roxio but when i go to update it says the program is not registered.

Dear **email removed**,

Thank you for registering your Roxio product!

As a loyal Roxio user, we would like to extend to you the opportunity to upgrade your software to Easy Media Creator 8. This instant software upgrade is being offered to you at a substantial one-time only discount.

If you would like to take advantage of this one-time offer to download the full and latest version of Easy Media Creator 8 at 30% instant off the list price, just click here:

I would like to upgrade my software to Easy Media Creator 8 at 30% off the list price!

We hope you enjoy this limited-time offer. If you have already upgraded, we appologize for this email.

Sincerely,

The Roxio Software Team

© 2006 All rights reserved. Sonic, Roxio, the Sonic logo, Creator and Sonic Solutions are registered trademarks of Sonic Solutions in the United States, and may be registered in other jurisdictions as well.

To unsubscribe from this kind of communication from Sonic, please click here.

Sonic Solutions, 101 Rowland Way, Novato, CA, 94945

I notice this is the same automated message someone else is receiving, i have at least managed to get an accont so i can post here. but why the message when clearly my program is not registered or at least that is what it says when i try to do updates.

thanks

Trevor

5 answers to this question

while on this forum, look on the left side of the screen, under all of the "SUPPORT" options and click on "PRODUCT REGISTRTATION". From there continue to enter all of the information wanted and see what happens. If indeed your product has been registered, you will get a reply screen (in red text) advising that your product has already been registered. I'm not sure if that is how you have been trying to register your product program but if not this might be a check to see if it really did get registered.

Frank....

Thanks Frank i checked this out and the message i get back is cd key invalid. As i said when i do the automatic register all i get is the registration failed with no reason why, then i get this email back that says has been done.

perhaps i will just go back to nero.

Trevor

Thanks Frank i checked this out and the message i get back is CD key invalid. As i said when i do the automatic register all i get is the registration failed with no reason why, then i get this email back that says has been done.

perhaps i will just go back to Nero.

Trevor

Assuming that you are not mixing up zeros and ones with "o" and "l" or that you are not trying to register with the TSID code, then one of two things. The product is already registered to another user or you got ripped off when you bought it. The registered message may be intended for the original user. I'm assuming that you did not get a full boxed version. If you did, you must contact Roxio sales to get a solution.

Archived