• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

tmcewen2

Stopping Automatic Downloads

Question

Each time I open Photo Show 5 it downloads all my pictures I have stored in the pictures folders on my PC. How can I stop it from downloading every time I open the program?

3 answers to this question

Each time I open Photo Show 5 it downloads all my pictures I have stored in the pictures folders on my PC. How can I stop it from downloading every time I open the program?

What I did was make a folder for PhotoShow pictures then change the setting to look in that folder and not my regular picture folder. Once your project is done, you can empty the folder or put them back into your regular picture folder.If you have a question about this let me know.

What I did was make a folder for PhotoShow pictures then change the setting to look in that folder and not my regular picture folder. Once your project is done, you can empty the folder or put them back into your regular picture folder.If you have a question about this let me know.

:blink: But where do you go to make these setting changes?

:blink: But where do you go to make these setting changes?

If you are in photo show 5 on the opening page to the right near the top you will see preferences and that is where you make the changes. I made a folder for  PhotoShow 5, ahead of time, in my pictures folder and I use the same folder for my video for the same project. That way it is not loading all my pictures.

Edited by Patty