How to Change Output Destination?

frankhuggins

Question

I just upgraded from v5.x to v8.0. In v5.x I was able to convert files from CD's and Napster files I had downloaded and send them to a folder instead of burning them onto a CD. If that option is still available I can't locate it.

What I want to be able to do is convert a single file from a CD or purchased Napster file to MP3 format and save it on my hard drive. I can't locate any option in the setup which allows me to select a destination other than the CD drive.

Can anyone shed some light onto this? Thank you.

2 answers to this question

I just upgraded from v5.x to v8.0. In v5.x I was able to convert files from CD's and Napster files I had downloaded and send them to a folder instead of burning them onto a CD. If that option is still available I can't locate it.

What I want to be able to do is convert a single file from a CD or purchased Napster file to MP3 format and save it on my hard drive. I can't locate any option in the setup which allows me to select a destination other than the CD drive.

Can anyone shed some light onto this? Thank you.

Use Sound Editor.

If you use an audio cd then you can use Media Import and choose your format and destination.As far as from a file on your hard drive I'm not sure about that one.I think Bruce's suggestion about sound editor is the way to go.

Archived