Dave162

Activvate Mpeg2 Codec, Activation Failed No Permission

Question

When I try to use my dvd I get a message asking to the following codecs must be activated before musing the application. When I click OK I get another message saying activation failed no permission. How do I activate the mpeg-2 codec?

4 answers to this question

When I try to use my dvd I get a message asking to the following codecs must be activated before musing the application. When I click OK I get another message saying activation failed no permission. How do I activate the mpeg-2 codec?

It would help if you told us what software program you are talking about. :blink:

Try everything suggested, in this thread of yours, which you never came back and said if the suggestions worked, yet you come back whining, once again! :blink::blink::blink:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry231822

It would help if you told us what software program you are talking about. :blink:

I am using EMC 9

Roxio Creator 9 Home

Version: 9.0.088

Build: 900B88I, R03

Serial Number:

Copyright: Sonic Solutions 2006

Thanks for the help

Dave

Edited by sknis