My DVD

benne

Question

I just upgraded to roxio 10. Built a photo movie using My DVD. When I play it in preview or burned a copy the background and animation from any menu style is missing. Buttons and titles are visible and work. Can some one tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2 answers to this question

Probably not doing anything wrong from the sounds of it.

Without some specs on your system or the settings of your project, it sounds like your video card/chip may not be up to snuff or the drivers for it need updating. Try updating your video drivers and Directx.

If that doesn't help, in MyDVD under Tools-> Options try changing the rendering to Software.

Probably not doing anything wrong from the sounds of it.

Without some specs on your system or the settings of your project, it sounds like your video card/chip may not be up to snuff or the drivers for it need updating. Try updating your video drivers and Directx.

If that doesn't help, in MyDVD under Tools-> Options try changing the rendering to Software.

Larry,

Thanks for the help but I updated graphics driver for my GeForce 7300GT card and switched to software and problem persists.

I'm Using XP system software with service pack 3, AMD 3200+ processor running at 2.19GHz, with 1 GB of Ram. I had been using Roxio 7 with no proplem.

Clarifying- In the Preview Window Bacckgroud and animation are fine but when I click Preview button and it loads the background is black, but buttons and music all work as well as photo movie. I even burn a copy with same result. I'm stumped.

Archived