• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Old Film and Fireworks Overlays

El Sifon

Question

I recently updated to Creator 10 and just realized that it is missing two of my favorite overlays. One of my favorites showed fireworks exploding in the photo and the other gave the photo the appearance of being played by an old movie projector. I understand that the overlays will work in Creator 10 but now that I've installed Creator 10 I have no way of accessing the files short of installing Creator 9 on an old computer and copying the two files. I hoping that someone reading this can make these file available for download or can email them to me. The fireworks overlay was named outro_32.avi (I believe) but I don't know what the old film overlays was called. - Thanks

2 answers to this question

I recently updated to Creator 10 and just realized that it is missing two of my favorite overlays. One of my favorites showed fireworks exploding in the photo and the other gave the photo the appearance of being played by an old movie projector. I understand that the overlays will work in Creator 10 but now that I've installed Creator 10 I have no way of accessing the files short of installing Creator 9 on an old computer and copying the two files. I hoping that someone reading this can make these file available for download or can email them to me. The fireworks overlay was named outro_32.avi (I believe) but I don't know what the old film overlays was called. - Thanks

These overlays are all available in EMC 10: read this post

These overlays are all available in EMC 10: read this post

I tried that but it's not the same as what I had. I overlayed it on a slideshow and even after numerous adjustments and never came close to what I used to have on version 9. First there wasn't a white band across the middle on the version 9 overlay and I don't believe the frequency and intensity of fireworks were the same. And I couldn't find anything like the "Old Movie" overlay anywhere. I really need to find someone who has version 9 and can email me a copy of the overlays. While I was thinking about it there was also a spotlight overlay that version 9 had that is missing from verison 10. If I can't find someone who can get me the overlays I'm thinking I just might load in version 9 in an old computer I have laying around and make a copy of the overlays.