• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Using scanned PDF files in DVD project

anifils

Question

Hi. I am new here. I am trying to create a DVD slideshow/movie for my parent's 40th anniversary. Many of my photos are quite old and I have scanned them with my Epson Stylus CX7800. They are now PDF files and Roxio MyDVD does not recognize them. The message I got was that I needed to change the media filter settings. Any idea as to how to do this?

Thanks so much for any help out there! :unsure:

Anifils

1 answer to this question

Hi. I am new here. I am trying to create a DVD slideshow/movie for my parent's 40th anniversary. Many of my photos are quite old and I have scanned them with my Epson Stylus CX7800. They are now PDF files and Roxio MyDVD does not recognize them. The message I got was that I needed to change the media filter settings. Any idea as to how to do this?

Thanks so much for any help out there! :unsure:

Anifils

Well, you basically scanned them into an Adobe document format. You need files that are scanned as images, such as jpeg files ( .jpg), not documents.

There is no easy way to copy the contents of a .pdf document into an image file. Especially trying to keep any quality to it. You'd be best to re-scan the photos into image files.