Sign in to follow this  
KALLT

Minimum Resolution Setting

Question

After installing the Creator 2009, I cannot see half of the items on my screen - "It's too large to fit on my Windows XP screen. I was told that Roxio products require a minumum resolution setting of 1024 x 768 96 DPI.... Can anyone direct me as to how to fix the issue, OR is this just Not compatile with my XP system?

4 answers to this question

After installing the Creator 2009, I cannot see half of the items on my screen - "It's too large to fit on my Windows XP screen. I was told that Roxio products require a minumum resolution setting of 1024 x 768 96 DPI.... Can anyone direct me as to how to fix the issue, OR is this just Not compatile with my XP system?

What settings are your computer at? Are they at least the minimum required?

Right click on a blank space on your desktop. Click on Properties. On the next screen that comes up, click on Settings. You should see your screen resolution there. If it isn't at least 1024x768, you need to change it.

Now, click on the Advanced button. You will see your DPI setting. If it isn't set at 96 dpi, change it to 96 dpi.

Hi, have just read that someone else had my problem. By following the reply given I seem to have fixed my problem so thanks.

Hi, have just read that someone else had my problem. By following the reply given I seem to have fixed my problem so thanks.

What problem would that be, and what did you do to resolve the issue?

I think the lady is saying -

"I had the same problem, and by following your reply I've fixed my problem. Thanks Bruce."