Can't Start Audio Central!

dbhill

When I start Audio Central, a message is displayed that says 'MediaSx: COM Interface Error Access is Denied'. If I try to do something in Audio Central, the message keeps being displayed. What's causing this? How can I fix it?

Thanks In Advance!

When I start Audio Central, a message is displayed that says 'MediaSx: COM Interface Error Access is Denied'. If I try to do something in Audio Central, the message keeps being displayed. What's causing this? How can I fix it?

Thanks In Advance!

If you have an OEM version (Basic), I seem to recall that Audio Central was not included in the package.

If you have an OEM version (Basic), I seem to recall that Audio Central was not included in the package.

I have EASY CD & DVD Creator 6 and I've been using Audio Central for years. Do you have any idea what the message means?

Thanks In Advance!

I have EASY CD & DVD Creator 6 and I've been using Audio Central for years. Do you have any idea what the message means?

Thanks In Advance!

Have you added any new burning program(s) or other software since the last time it worked? Or any other changes to the computer?

Lynn

Archived